Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Skeleton Wars

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2009 03:31 Edited at: 6th Jan 2010 13:39
Skeleton Wars

Developer: Brandsonic inc.

Story:
Your in your home sleeping. You hear something downstairs like someone is walking down there. You live alone. You quietly walk down the hall and creep down the stairs. You see a skeleton. You jump back, scared. You don’t believe your eyes. Its a real live skeleton. Your not dreaming. Then it starts shooting at you. You punch it till its down. Then you take its pistol and go to hide in the basement in case more come. You open the door and to your dismay there’s a bunch more in the basement. You fire the few rounds you have in the pistol. You run out of ammo. You run for the back door and flee your home. When you get into the city there even more skeletons. The world is being overrun buy them. All the armies of the world are trying to stop them. Can you?

Notes:
To damage the first giant skeleton you must shoot the pelvis area. I'm looking into this problem and working to fix it.

Download
Crazy Cam10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2009 13:56
Area's look a tad empty, and the flying building made me smile xD
But, good work none the less ^-^

(Only judged from SS'S)
Downloading atm.

Cam Ownz You!!

www.gamingstuff.co.nr
Kalinka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2009 20:04
Looks interesting...

kalinka, kalinka, kalinka maja! v sadu jagada malinka, malinka maja!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2009 20:23
and you have teleporter in your home!

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
Crazy Cam10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2009 22:52
I'd love a house with a teleporter though..
Granted it went somewhere ace

Cam Ownz You!!

www.gamingstuff.co.nr
jojje
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 16:29
cool game
Danny565
Years of Service
User Offline
Love the story man, agreeing with Crazy Cam10, looks a bit empty,
gonna download it tomorrow.

.~:*Daniel*:~.
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Reminds me of the good ol' serious sam days. Good work. I agree with some points, it does look a bit empty, but I think it is mainly due to the lack of a seamless background as so far it does half look like the places you are is floating.

jjws999
Years of Service
User Offline
add some sinking buildings

Derp
gta player
Years of Service
User Offline
its good bit empty but fun
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2010 18:25
I downloaded it...it was alright... I found it difficult to use arrow keys + normal FPSC controls. Environments were pretty empty, as said before, and lighting was to my eyes not there. I think you did a very good job when the player steps out of the house and into town, it looked a lot better than I can pull off for a town. I also thought it was really cool how you step through the portal and you go to the Skeleton World. I just have one complaint about that part- after you walk through the prison in the 5th level I believe it is and go to the stairs with the fence, nothing happened. So I walked around for about 5 minutes and couldn't find a win zone so I quit the game. But overall...

A solid 8/10

"Why does everyone quote ButterFingers for their sig?"-Inspire
sega dude
Years of Service
User Offline
@le shorte I am aware of that bug it will be fixed in a upcoming update.

Thanks everyone for your positive comments!
jojje
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 18:10
You really got a good game there!
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 04:25
One word -
Awesome
I love Skeletons and I love Wars, this has both.

jojje
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 20:36
you're so right
2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
It's really empty and no lights.
bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2010 18:34 Edited at: 4th May 2010 19:47
Downloaded and played. This is going to sound harsh - I don't want to rate it, I've compliled a list of problems instead.

Universal. Changes gloves when changing weapons. Rooms are to big and square. I'd like to be built out of bones that can survive a shot from a Desert eagle!

Level 1. He keeps scoped pistol in his room? Holes between segments, mixs sifi+modernday+ww2, door with no walls next to 2xpistols, bathroom should have different segments from corridors. First chair is half inside the 'desk'.

Level 2. Having lots of enemies spawning at the same time lagged my PC, I can stand in the spawn point and whenever they shoot my health goes back up, enemies at back stand there watching me kill the other ones, skeletons have ww2 colt pistols - changes from gloves to invisible hands. Doors need walls around them!

Level 3. Square rooms, again. Segments have the same texture, again. Random sifi lifts?

Big skeleton level. Random door floating next to boss door, the base is magically suspended over lava... Skeletons dont all shoot you - easy to do one at a time. Big guy gets trapped in door which means he can't shoot back

Level after boss. WTH there's billions of health packs? Lava sounds like squishy mud, I can easily walk off map, managed to skip last room by jumping over stairs

Level after that... Big skeleton can't hit me, only the roof, I shot one of the smaller skelentons and the ''encountered a problam and needed to close'.

After all that, I couldn't be bothered going through it again to do a few more levels.

Sounds harsh, I know, I kinda felt bad focusing on the downsides but theres not much else, did you actually play through it properly before posting?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:03:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:03:35