Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark GDK standard libraries with C++

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I think this GDK is very easy to use with c++ (visual studio 2008), but the problem which I am in, is that this GDK does everything from maths to shading, which I don't really like, because it's hard or imposible to use standartic libraries - lots of libraries errors. Is it posible to use libraries like iostring, fstream, math with it?(I know that GDK has it's own functions for that)
Cuddle Bunniezzz 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2009 03:25 Edited at: 28th Nov 2009 03:26
I doubt that you could use iostream with DarkGDK, but possibly fstream. I've been able to use "string" and "math" and the MySQL C++ connector, I have trouble with with "vector" though.

If you're having trouble compiling, in the project properties you could try setting the code generation to 'Multi-threaded (/MT)' and the SubSystem to Windows(?).

http://www.darkgdk.us/ <- You can now submit pages, upload images, yet were lacking content. We need your help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:25:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:25:53