Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Account problem - Please Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 08:31
Hy er...yeah
I have this big prolem,just when I was ready to fix a post in the Xmas Compo it suddenly loged me out.It was kinda weird but ok,so I went to log in again,worked no problem.But then it said that I don't have the account forum ready.I went to fix it but I couldn't put in the name Zay333 because it is already taken! But that really weird because Zay333 (me) is made on the same E-mail that this one is made.And now I can't ,for some reason, access my Zay333 account! So I made this backup forum account on the same e-mail that is already used for my first account.
So please Nickydude or some other moderator out there can you please help me solve this problem,if I'm making any sense at all.

And I'm sorry for reposting this on the forum,but I really need help!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 12:28
I didn't think you could create an account using the same email address as another account

Anyway, as far as I know, there is nothing a moderator can do to fix your problem. I think your best option is to email support and explain what has happened, I'm sure they'll be more able to solve your problem.
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 15:32
The email support you say,ok I will try that.
The wierd thing is that on my other computer I'm still Zay333!
Is there something wrong whit my computer?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 07:29:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 07:29:33