Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Project Broken

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2009 19:29 Edited at: 8th Dec 2009 19:46
Hello, i am having a extremely odd error.

Earlier yesterday i added some code to change my cursor. This worked perfectly. Then i removed all the code i added. The new cursor was still there with no code whatsoever to add it.

I even created another dark gdk project copied my code over and it still does it. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The code is gone as far as i can tell, i have tried searching for it. Any ideas?
prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
If you get a build error, there probably was a window that said something to the effect of "Build errors. Continue with old build? Y/N" *you might have pressed the checkbox for the window to not come up anymore*. What you have to do is go to Tools->Options and scroll down to "Projects and Solutions" where there should be an option called "Build and Run". Where it says: "On run, when build or deployment errors occur:" change it to "Do not launch".

That should fix it running an old version if there are build errors

Marsh0
Years of Service
User Offline
I did tell that window to go away. oddly enough it is already at do not launch. Any other ideas?
prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Try "rebuild solution" in the build menu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:22:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:22:24