Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DirectX sdk

Author
User Banned
Posted: 9th Dec 2009 11:11
so ive just installed the DarkGDK with VS08EXpress
and ive installed Directx SDK Aug07 , should i download the latest version of directx or this is ok?
George_W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2009 15:24
That should work just fine. Try Compiling some code and if it doesnt then that might mean that you need the Latest. I always download the latest SDK for Dx since I like to learn DirectX programming. but My guess if you only work with GDK that should be fine. You should go to the Product Page, there they should have some Requirements about it. and if they specify other wise then go for it.

If you want something, You'll find a way; If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Education is a comitment.
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 10th Dec 2009 16:51
ty George_W , you are not the ex-president right?
heheh

well not only im using the old directx sdk ,
im also using a low low low end pc , my personnal pc just crushed down and i dont know if i should wait for the new Nvidia cards to buy a new one , cause even the 295 is not hardware qualified for Windows 7 directx 11....

so im waiting , also i dont have a place to live im cruising from town to town sleeping at family members , but never forget the code.
the code is awesome!!!!!!
GDK fan.
nadav.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:29:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:29:20