Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What media do YOU want to see released for $5?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 02:16
Hey everyone,

Basically, I need money. Haha, that's the only way to put it. My job isn't quite cutting it for my classes, so I turned to FPS Creator and the community for some answers. Here's the deal...

I have many resources available for the creation of media, whether it be my growing skills, to people I know. I want to know what type of media you guys would like to see released here for the masses, for a cheap price. Let's stick with level design items specifically.

This is an open poll basically. Let the posting begin!

-AaronG

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 02:32 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 02:33
There is a poll in the models/media section already. I suggest looking there.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=160063&b=24

Signature's are stupid.
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 02:36
An extensive pack of high quality segments reminiscent (closely)(without stealing textures) of the textures used by Valve in Left 4 Dead and Half-life 2. In the Hammer Editor I see countless textures that make me cry a little inside that I can't use them in FPS Creator. If you could make just a serious pack of modern day, very useful and relatively high quality segments, I'd buy that in a heart beat. And, if there could be versions of the rooms where, there's the bottom and top segment to make taller rooms look better, that would be brilliant my friend.

I love the pack you just released for the shaders, the thing is I'd definitely love it if you'd make a larger one, that was just set up for regular FPSC X9 without shaders. You may get more sales as well - the shader pack and bond1's pack are still amazing though.

Just a thought, but I would adore you for this, and for only 5 dollars, it would just be a dream come true. I think also very beneficial as well.

Cheers

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 03:24
A very good idea there Braden.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 04:22
Quote: "I see countless textures that make me cry a little inside that I can't use them in FPS Creator"

I know Same here...

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 04:42
modern buildings lol.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 04:59
scaffolding segments would be nice. mirrors edge style.

add me on skype- isaacpreston. WWC percentage complete: 60%
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 05:51
i would say the stuff thats in everyday life except futuristic or sci fi

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 08:43
I'd pay for a proper tutorial on getting shaders working within FPSC. Or even a good tutorial on creating shaders for FPSC using Dark Shader. I really got a lot out of the shader video that Bond1 made and came with one of his model packs.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 07:22:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 07:22:59