Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] Paranormal Mystery -Red Eyed Rats-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2009 20:13 Edited at: 13th Dec 2009 20:14
Paranormal Mystery -Red Eyed Rats-

Developer: MetalDevil123

Story:
I have always been interested in paranormal activity. I find places that other people loath, becouse of their history and activities, interesting. That's one of the reasons I volunteered to go into places with paranormal activity and find out is it real or fake, and if it's real, then get rid of the activity. It didn't take long for my first call.

One old lady called me about this old abandoned prison. She told, that people who have been in there have seen rats with red eyes and it smells like rotten flesh. They also tell, that they have seen blood and bodyparts of human in there. Some of the people who go in there, never come out. That doesen't make my job any easier. Well, I'm still gonna go in. I will find out if these people are telling the truth and is there any paranormal activity. If there is, then I should find a way to get rid of this activity.

Screenshots:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mtnzyutjdo2

Additional Notes:
There's grass in the first room, next ot the iron boxes (by Wolf), and they might cause you to fall trought the floor. I suggest jumping on that point or going on top of the barrels.

I think that's all, but tell me if I forgot something. Tried to go by the rules.

How many times do I walk in my sleep and I dream how much I wanna run away
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2009 23:53
Ohohoh, cool beans You finished it! Congrats! Looks great, etc. etc.

Cheers

PwP

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 01:09
Won't load for me.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 07:01 Edited at: 14th Dec 2009 17:24
Weird. Works perfectly fine for me.

Thanks for your comments!

EDIT* I see I have got 6 downloads (wohoo!). That's the best I've ever got. Well, I've only built 3 games on my life and 2 of them sucked. Anybody of them played yet? Any crits?

Kalinka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 18:30
If I'm not wrong this is your first finished game! Congrulations for your first game lol just kidding. Trying now...

kalinka, kalinka, kalinka maja! v sadu jagada malinka, malinka maja!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 20:00
Yep. It's my first finished game. The other 2 were demos for Planet Hell... That was my early work.

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 20:20
Quote: "Weird. Works perfectly fine for me. "
Do you wanna help? You should always try to help if you want people to play. But, it's your loss if you don't want to try and fix it.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 21:29
I don't know what's wrong with it. I will re-upload it tomorrow. Try if it works. Is itthe game that doesen't work or doesen't the download work or somethign?

maxiqueen123
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats very cool thanks man good game

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size.
The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2009 22:15
Will try when i get time!
The windows looks much more better now good job

-Massap2

Beacause massa is the master!
Staring blankly at the sun waiting for my time to come...
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Your first game huh? I'll be sure to try it, looks great from what I can see Sure it'll be inspirational work as always

Let ya know when I play it through

Man, I need to get a game out one of these days
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 15th Dec 2009 00:38
Looks great

Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Level Design is more awesome than it ever could be in those shots. Nice work MD. Im wondering though, was the room where you walk in and 6 guys come at you the last room? That's where I keep dying if it's not

One bug, the room where you get the gun, there's a door next to the hole in the wall that if you open it, it leads to oblivion! (outside the map)

Keep it up MD! Hope to see more from you soon, can't wait for part 2
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2009 07:24
Quote: "One bug, the room where you get the gun, there's a door next to the hole in the wall that if you open it, it leads to oblivion! "

D'oh! Thought I made it static, but what your gonna do. lol.

Quote: "The windows looks much more better now good job"

Thanks, I think so too.

Quote: "Im wondering though, was the room where you walk in and 6 guys come at you the last room? That's where I keep dying if it's not"

That's 4 guys! Yep, that is the last room. It was ment to be hard, but there's a very easy way to solve the problem.
SPOILER:

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2009 16:27
downloading now. expect a review. by the screens, this game looks top notch.

add me on skype- isaacpreston. WWC percentage complete: 60%
The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2009 20:52 Edited at: 17th Dec 2009 20:55
Review:

+ (The good stuff)

- Level design was pretty intense made it feel like it was a real "prison"

- Sounds scared the crap out of me

- Good use of entitys, and almost no stock entitys nor segments.

- (The not so good stuff)

- The first doors dindt say "Press F to use", which made me think i dindt have the right key.

- Lights, there should be no lights in abonend prison the player should just have had a "flashlight" . And the only other lights would be from moonshine.

- No music! it was really scary but every game has a musical tune every once in a while

- "The outside setting" the problem was that their wernt any outside setting making the feel that it was in space.

Things i would like to see in the next game:

- The character talking to him self, if you have ever seen a real "ghost" chase you would know that if they walk alone they tend to talk to them selfs, it would fit nicly into the game.

- A better outside setting, making it feel more realistic

- NO GUNS, no guns ! unless the player finds it from a reasonable source, if the player needs weapons i would imagine the player taking sticks and pipes and stuff. Lets face it if he is on a ghost hunt he would not bring real guns.

Rating 5/6 it was really good And i am looking foward to EVIL SEEDS

-Massap2

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2009 07:22
Thanks Massap! I needed to add a flashlight, but forgot about it for some reason. And I should find a voice actor to make the player talk to himself. And I wanted not to put in a musical tune to make it more realistic. That's the reason I'm using a camera hud too. Don't worry, EVIL SEEDS will have lots of outside setting

Well, the gun was a little too much. At first I put in a more smaller gun. Derringer if I remember right. You know, to make it scary, but it was annoying. And that gun... I needed to change that too, but never got into it. If there is going to be a gun in evil seeds, I promise it will be a more reasonable gun. And no crosshair!

And sorry about the door thingy. Should have written the controls in hte menu or something. But thanks for your critics! Thanks to htem, I know where to improve!

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2009 07:45
Quote: "I promise it will be a more reasonable gun. And no crosshair!
"

Yeah no cosshairs makes it hardcore But maybe iron sight to help the player aim? If you are not using a mod think about it.
You are doing a good job so far, if you need help on scripts i am more then happy to help

-Massap2

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2009 16:43
yes, I use Fenix Mod The best mod I've used ever. How do I make iron sights? Nooby question...

Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2009 00:01 Edited at: 19th Dec 2009 00:02
If the gun already has ironsights, just press Right Click using a mod that's got Airmod

If not, you must alter the gunspec for the gun and add the ironsights yourself. If it is a EAI gun bought off of the TGC Store, it should already have ironsights and everything set up for you

Also, there is a thread here That has the gunspecs and instructions right there for many many guns
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150142&b=23&p=0&pd=y

Hope this helps!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:50:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:50:24