Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / what type of run-time library were the .libs made with?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2009 23:32 Edited at: 19th Dec 2009 23:34
i'm wondering what type of run-time libraries the darkGDK libraries were compiled with? these are a combination of multi/single threaded, DLL/non-DLL, and debug/non-debug. i am wondering this because i am consistently getting errors from including and ignoring the wrong run time libraries, and i would like to know what to set my projects to.

EDIT: two more things i forgot: i am trying to make .dll projects, and i am also getting an error stating that the linker cannot open a "atls.lib", which is supposedly only included in the standard editions of visual c++.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
Paynterboi TicTacToe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 05:23
Go here for how to set up your compiler to work:

http://www.darkgdk.us/index.php?page=8

It says that it is only for getting dbText to work but that is what you should set your compiler to when working with DGDK.

To answer you question i believe it is only built with standard libraries and those release with evc++ and directx9.0c. Hope that helps.

Proud member of: DarkGDK.us

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:33:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:33:43