Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Where can I get 2d graphics place holders

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I am starting my first Dark Basic Pro game ever , I have started making some of the graphics but I would like to get into the programming before I spend anymore time on the graphics. Could someone give me a link to where I can get some place holder graphics? The game is a side view shooter game called Demonic Assault. Because this is not the WIP topic I will not go into greater detail all I need is simple gun,melee,soldier,and creature graphics. As always I am new so if this is in the wrong topic please move it.

While war is evil and a sin to all man kind, we can not help it for it is just human nature.
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 03:35
You could use Ari Feldman's sprite sheets, there should be something there you could use.

Here is the link

http://www.flyingyogi.com/fun/spritelib.html

A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it - Albert Einstein
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 20:57
Use Google Image Search and type in the things you want. The internet is full of content you can borrow till you make your own.

Zarier Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for the answers. Also, sorry for bumping an older post, but I like to thank people for their help.

While war is evil and a sin to all man kind, we can not help it for it is just human nature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:06:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:06:37