Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Static Libs and DarkGDK.h

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone, I just have a real quick question about creating static libs and using DARKGDK commands in them. Basically how can i imcoporate DARKGDK commands into a static lib... Do i just have to include the darkgdk header my static lib source file? Then can i use the commands freely?

Thanks!
Serial Velocity
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, If you keep the function prototypes for your static lib in a header file and the source for your static lib in a source file, you wont need to include DarkGDK.h in any other app that you use the static lib for but you need to include DarkGDK.h in your static lib source file.

binsky
Years of Service
User Offline
I figured it all out... All you need to do is create a darkgdk project, delete the main function then add in your functions that use DARKGDK and then just compile as .lib and load in one of your projects.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:15:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:15:36