Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Drag and Drop of Sprites HELP!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was trying to think on how to make my sprites be drag and drop using a mouse making but i couldn't figure out how to code this. What i would like to do is that there is my main image, i'll drag and drop it on a specified location and then drop it making them now 2. But my problem is that i can't make another new sprites to be drag and drop not making the other one disappear.

Heres my code:

Thanks!
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
To make sure I understand correctly: when you drag and drop a sprite, you want to create a copy of that sprite at the new location? So the end result is that you will have two sprites? And if you drag and drop one of them again, then three sprites and so on?
elsole
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes that is clearly what i mean. Could you help me just an idea coz my mind's really crap and got confused on what to do.

Any help would do. Thanks
Akimon
Years of Service
User Offline
This is what I got so far but the problem is that when you drag, all sprites pop up.

Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
Use dbCloneSprite. Here is a simple program which copies always the first sprite when you press the mouse button and gives a new ID number to the new sprite.

You can further develop this code to copy that sprite which the mouse is over. The simplest way is probably to create a mouse cursor sprite which moves together with the mouse, then check sprite collision between the mouse sprite and all, already created sprites. This way you can determine which one needs to be cloned and dragged.
elsole
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks this really help a lot.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:16:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:16:06