Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Sparky collision with animated objects

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you setup correctly an animated object using SC and then apply collision detection ? I modified a model that will be my character, and i animated him with running animation, reloading gun, jump,... and exported it to an X file. In order to my bullet collision system work i made a sphere cast group, but the system is detecting collision between the model and the bullets when these are not intercepting the character. So i supposed that SC collision are considering the animations of the model (that are not being played and that causes the model to move arms, legs...)

So do you guys have an idea of how does SC collisions work ? Tried setting up the model to collision different ways but none of them seems to work... The problem may also stay in the model exportation, but dont think so. Anyway its here do download
zydeoN
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you setup correctly an animated object using SC and then apply collision detection ? I modified a model that will be my character, and i animated him with running animation, reloading gun, jump,... and exported it to an X file. In order to my bullet collision system work i made a sphere cast group, but the system is detecting collision between the model and the bullets when these are not intercepting the character. So i supposed that SC collision are considering the animations of the model (that are not being played and that causes the model to move arms, legs...)

So do you guys have an idea of how does SC collisions work ? Tried setting up the model to collision different ways but none of them seems to work... The problem may also stay in the model exportation, but dont think so. Anyway its here do download

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a problem in the exportation of the model...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 23:30:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 23:30:41