Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Shoot N Pray

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2010 18:09 Edited at: 18th Jan 2010 18:47
Hi,

This is only the second game I've finished (I actually started this one first but for various reasons I completed it second) and so it is fairly basic.

The essential idea of game play is that it is a reactions game. Whoever hits their keyboard key first wins a duel.

However to add complexity, I have added a few different modes of play. These are:

Single Player: Test your reactions against an ever decreasing computer timer, starting at .5 of a second.

Duel: Two people test their reactions against one another, use using ctl, one using shift.

Net Duel: Two people on separate computers linked by a LAN play a duel game as above except both able to use the ctl key.

Team: Handles up to 32 people at one computer, the team with the greatest number of victories gained in individual reactions duels wins.

Tournament: Handles up to 32 people who fight knock out games to find a winner and a runner up.

Here are some screen shots to give you a taster. I don't do graphics so they are very poor. Where they are not poor, they were created by a friend of mine.

Main Menu:

Team Game Form:

Duel Game Started:

Duel Game Shot Fired:

If your tempted, the game is only about 6MB and you can download it here. My version has some nice Ennio Morricone music in the background but I'm not sure of the legality of posting that here so the version I've provided a link to is without music. I have tested the game on Windows 7 and Windows XP but I have yet to test it on Vista.

Anyhow I hope you enjoy it and I always welcome comments on how it could be improved etc.

Lucas Tiridath

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:03:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:03:25