Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Students from school working on projects, please be nice to them :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

My students are new to learning DarkBASIC. They have gone through tutorials and exercises with me. They have been let loose to work on their own, so they will probably be visiting asking questions.

I have encouraged them to use the additional tutorials online and to use the search engine to find answers.

I myself am a member (under a different username), and I told my students this is great community.

Thanks.
BCIT IMAUL
Years of Service
User Offline
i am new at this and i am having trouble finding out how to add monsters to the 3d hunt
Libervurto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2010 21:25
Thanks for the noobs
Good that you are on the forums too
I think I might have over-helped on another thread, just letting you know in case one of your students submits the exact same code.
I can remove it if you want me to.

I wonder who your other account is

@IMAUL
That's not following this subject so you might want to start your own thread.

"With games, we create these elaborate worlds in our minds, and the computer is there to do the bookkeeping." - Will Wright

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:33:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:33:57