Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Product Key

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I Need A Code(c++) that makes it so you have to type in a product key once and youl never have to agein on the game . More Information: The first time the product key is used it logs the IP and only works on the IP it loged. Please Help Thanks
Aldur
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 07:35
This may not be the best approach, as some people have dynamic connections, which means that they will be issued with a new IP each time they connect to the internet.

Perhaps you should think of another method!

Niels Henriksen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 08:08
@pawtracks: the way the forum is working is to ask for help in problems with programming. Not asking for complete code.

You need to split your problem in parts:

1) Enter code
2) Get IP (not recommended)
3) Validate code against server

etc.

Niels Henriksen
www.tales-of-the-realms.com
if Microsoft can sell software with bugs, so can I.
Marsh0
Years of Service
User Offline
A better method would be to check if anyone else is currently using the key. If two people are using the key at once delete it. As niels stated start on the problem yourself. Someone may write out all the code for you but i wouldnt count on it.

www.touchofdeathproductions.com
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
This appliation has been advertised several times in these forums and it has on-line serial key activation on its feature list (with MySQL database). It's not free though. I'm not using it, so I don't know how good it is, but maybe you can check if it fits your purpose.

http://www.smartpacker.nl/application.html
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
i don't think that darkgdk has this functionality, but you might be able to link a key to a MAC address.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
Cetobasilius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 22:07
but remember, you can change your mac adress! although its a good idea if no one knows how it works

hi
pawtracks
Years of Service
User Offline
@Cetobasilius what will that do to help

@Mireben Il give it a try

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 01:39:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 01:39:14