Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Simple Image Packer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2010 03:38 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2010 04:34
Here is a simple Image packer that uses the Imageblock commands.

[edit]

I added some buttons to remove images from the pack list, as well as a label that shows the current total size of the files loaded in the pack list and a progress bar set to the max size allowed for a imageblock file and the total size taken up by the images in the pack list.

I have a lil' white jacket that lets me hug myself forever.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 2nd Feb 2010 13:55
I love the idea of an utility that packs and encrypts images, but how does it work, driftman?
Does it encrypt the images in one pack, so that the actual images are no longer needed when we export them? And how to load them back in in a DBPro-program?

Cheers

Slayer rules!!! Yeaaah, man!
driftman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2010 19:00
It packs the images in a single file so that instead of having say 60 different images, you have 1 file that contains all of them.

As for loading them in DBPro:

You no longer have to type the whole path to the images once you load the pack file.

All you have to do to load images to pack is:
1. Click the load button, select all the images you wish to pack up (note: be careful not to load more than 64MB of images, as it will not pack more than that due to the limitation of the Imageblock commands)

2. Then you either click the ">>" button to move all the images to the Pack list box, or click the ">" to move individual images to the Pack list.

3. Then click the Pack button.

4.Cchoose a directory, name the Pack file and click save.

That's it.

I will update it to show a total file size and buttons to move the files from the Pack list back to the Load List when I get home.

I have a lil' white jacket that lets me hug myself forever.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:16:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:16:48