Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2002 23:38
if you go to hotmail.com and sign in as MOB1990 pasword voodoo3 you should be able to download bombers (my very high framerate 2d game) if that doesn't work i'll just E-Mail it to you or something. this is just untill i sort out a website
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2002 00:50
cool game, simple yet effective it would be better however if like as you increase the angle, the cannon moves too so you can gauge better and maybe reposition the cannons so you can make it a little harder but overall it's alright, haven't seen the other game yet though. If you need a quick site why not make a rough one using geocities, it'll make it easier for people to get to your game, not everyone will be as patient as me.

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, that's to find meaning in the suffering - DMX
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2002 03:26
made a post in my forum for it...
2 Screenshots, MiniReveiw and Game (832kb)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18
Enjoy

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Bogboy2000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2002 12:00
to Raven Vegeta: thanks for the review which might encourage people to download it.

I know about the no AI player and i'm working on that right now.
the ball was orrigionaly going to bounce off the buildings but that ment i couldn't put negative gravity in,
which make the the game more fun, but i'll fix the 0 degrees angle problem

As far as network gameing is concerned i've never really thought this type of game to be played on two
different machines but i'll look into that as well

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2002 20:01
Well i thought it'd be good to add, as i mean with this kinda of game lag isn't much of a consern being turn based.
So it means any user can just sit there and connect to another for mindless fun

I was hopeing to upload the demo as an attachment, hopefully getting a few more people to actually register (need to be a registered user to download) but for some bloody reason it was being difficult - hehee

But got it a lil smaller so quicker to download for most 56kers out there.

I loved in Tanks blowing away the terrain making a hole with my opponent knowing every blast i was getting closer to destroying them.
It had Fans and such as well which helped and Targets for an Extra shot and such

"Tonnes of ideas to be your Marshmellows in the proverbeal Hot Chocolate" hahaa (god i've missed Drop the Dead Donkey)

i look forward to 1.1 and i'll put that up on the site as well, so you'll have somewhere to put it ... maybe not the fastest place but somewhere

Bogboy2000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2002 00:05
the hardest part of 1.1 will be network play but i'll figure it out in the end

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2002 04:09
well don't have to add that in 1.1 if you don't want to, but i'd be happy to help out in that respect if you like

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:54:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:54:57