Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / TOP SECRET :) BVS wip. yeah im still on the road...

Author
User Banned
Posted: 12th Feb 2010 12:29 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2010 06:58
here is one screen from the ideas im coming up while on the road
its hard you know.. but i guess when everything is hard , you get some good work done.

so here is one screen shot from a drawing of a nice Middle Range
Assualt Rifle
called the Sprint Gun. *** its a 3.8 mb jpg so just wait a bit

p.s yeah i know i should post it on the WIP subfolder in the forum, but i just like DarkGDK section

Until the next time im near a pc . see ya everyone and keep up the good work.

Edit:
changed JPG size , for better view.
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 13th Feb 2010 06:07
ok guys , i thought there will be some replies ..
but now i have to move on , wow this forum become my blog

next station is the Ashdod (Israel) beach , going to sit near the ocean , raising 5 dogs is not easy and we need to rest
but there is something about the ocean that pc games dose not posses, i think its something you all know , it called :

WAVES .. haha

so you say , yes we can make 3d waves with matrixes and effects but its just an effect.. well .. if you do it with a Matrix and you make it to collide with players or objects just in percentage you can get the "Drift" effect on them..
this way if im a player coming with a boat from the sea , and i want everything to be queit so my attack will be perfect , why not turn off the engine and slowly "ride the waves" to the beach and just stear it a little bit .

also
do not forget that in the next few months , Nvidia will release new Graphics Cards and Gpu all containing Cuda gpus , meaning
more Physics and Water Simulation... i dont know about you , but if i'll release the game next year , a lot of ppl will already have these cards so its good , to wait , its good.

until next time
DARK GDK ROCKS ASS (altough there is not forum support by its creators ... but we get it to work with good people )

ok , bye.
nadav.

Blue VS Red , Coming soon...
Freedom Fighters
Years of Service
User Offline
haha, nice gun. i like it. hmm indeed. seeing waves in games is uncommon. so far that i have seen them, its just plain small wave that comes in and then leaves.

hope things go well there.

Problem Solution That Never Fails: "Build A Bridge And Get Over It"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 23:36:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 23:36:28