Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Juzi's Music Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2010 11:57
First of all: Sorry if this is on the wrong board.

This thread is made to showcase my current and upcoming music on YouTube.

Here's some history from my long path of music creation:

I started composing music somewhere in year 2002 with eJay (oh the memories). After eJay, I moved on to Skale Tracker which my friend introduced me to. I used the Skale Tracker several years experimenting with different styles of music, from techno to something less synthetic and learned to finally make decent music. After Skale Tracker, I moved on to Mad Tracker which introduced me to the great world of VST. I composed some music with Mad Tracker for around a year until my friend Noby told me about Renoise. So nowadays I use Renoise, which is the best music creation program I've ever used. With the great interface and functionality, I don't see any reason to change the software to something else.

So yeah, enough of that, let's get down to business

Here's the first song from the album "Irony of Life" called "High Above". Enjoy and please leave some comments and constructive critism

High Above

With me disaster finds a playfield
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2010 21:04
Nice work dude

The byte chrunchers are coming...
DIVIDING BY ZERO/BECAUSE WE SUCK...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:52:02