Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help with getting DarkGDK to work(atls.lib)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2010 01:46
Hey there I'm having trouble with atls.lib.
When I try to debug Dark GDK - 2D Game to test if DarkGDK has installed correctly, it says that atls.lib is missing. However, when I ignore atls.lib it gives me this

1>MSVCRT.lib(ti_inst.obj) : error LNK2005: "private: __thiscall type_info::type_info(class type_info const &)" (??0type_info@@AAE@ABV0@@Z) already defined in LIBCMT.lib(typinfo.obj)
1>MSVCRT.lib(ti_inst.obj) : error LNK2005: "private: class type_info & __thiscall type_info::operator=(class type_info const &)" (??4type_info@@AAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z) already defined in LIBCMT.lib(typinfo.obj)
1>LINK : warning LNK4031: no subsystem specified; CONSOLE assumed
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>LIBCMT.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
1>C:\Users\Adrian\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Dark GDK\Dark GDK - 2D Game\Debug\Dark GDK - 2D Game.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

And when I ignore MSVCRT.lib along with atls.lib it gives me this

1>LINK : warning LNK4031: no subsystem specified; CONSOLE assumed
1>LIBCMT.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
1>C:\Users\Adrian\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Dark GDK\Dark GDK - 2D Game\Debug\Dark GDK - 2D Game.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Then if I set the subsystem to Windows, it says that the Dark GDK - 2D Game.exe cannot be found or does not match.

I did everything for the installation...all the Wizard files are there it just won't compile.

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP1.
I also installed the 7.3 update...I unpacked the folders and what not before assigning the directories so yeah I have no idea how to fix any of this heh.
Cetobasilius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2010 09:38
you must ignore both atls.lib AND libcmt.lib try that

hi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 01:37:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 01:37:09