Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Pause Music Command

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys. I am using V7.4 of DB Pro. The newest version of V7.5 has lots of strange errors regarding loading images which are called; " .png". The problem i am getting, and there is no improvement even when i try V7.5, is that when ever i use the pause music command my game crashes. I have no idea why. The music does exist as i am able to use the stop and resume music commands with no problems. Can anyone help me with this? I have re-written the code lots of times with no luck. This is the most recent version. It is very basic to limit the possible errors generated:

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2010 21:12
Can you upload some code that shows the problem fully, and some music that you know that the problem occurs with?

Years of Service
User Offline
I have the same problem. The command "pause music" crashed the game.
The sound file is successfully loaded and can be played with the loop music command or with the play music command.
But as soon as I use the "pause music" command the app freezes and I have to use the task manager to close it.

Shouldn't this work?
Hawkblood
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "But as soon as I use the "pause music" command the app freezes and I have to use the task manager to close it."

Happens to me too!!!

The fastest code is the code never written.
enderleit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2011 21:49
Same happens in my code... It would seem we have found a bug that needs fixing TGC!

Lost Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
This is also happening in my program. Stop music seems to be okay, but pause music causes a lockup.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:09:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:09:49