Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Blender X export and Materials

Author
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2010 08:43
hi all
i have a questions to the pros here

after working a bit with Ogre3D
i was able to export not only Meshes , but also textures and Materials, meaning when running ogre with the new 3D Model
everything is there from Shading / Mapping and such
but , does DarkGDK allow this?

can i export an X model into DarkGDK x importer / loader well.. engine...
with the Materials included so when i'll add a light above it
i'll see where it sopuse to shine?
3dmasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Please ask your questions, but when you can open the manual and look this into up yourself please do waste other peoples time.

Here i am!!!
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 24th May 2010 06:22
yeah , but do you see the diffrence between my question and yours?
im not asking for ppl to do the work for me , im asking for help, bit of a diffrence.
3dmasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Why yes i do. Mine is statement yours is a question.
Get it working yet?

Here i am!!!
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 28th May 2010 18:05
nope , but eventually i may build a script in Python to export a better X file with its materails , however there is a new script somewhere on 3D chat about X file from Blender which has some good features and the author is online i should ask him , this way it saved you tons of work using blender and you get Dynamic Shaders Fx inside GDK with an ease and no further programming , or just a plug-in in DarkGDK for getting these materails to work properly , but once you have this material plugin you will see good results inside GDK which should be for my taste a must.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 05:28:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 05:28:01