Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / IDE 7.4 problems compiling

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2010 21:21
i do not know if this is already reported. I search the whole post and can not find it. So i think i made a new treath on this.

Consurn about the new IDE version 7.4 build march 24 2009.
I am testing the IDE for use. I found out that the code parsing to the compiler is not going as smooth as i think. When writing the code and then testing the code during parsing everything is going wel. After tweaking the program compiling again. this wil work up to 3 times. After that the IDE keep working but is not able of parsing the program again. Soms time there wil happen nothing at all. And some times you got a warning that the compiler was making an error. either way there is only one solution to get things working again. Save the project, Close the IDE and reopen the IDE. After these steps everything is working.
I hope this information is helping you to improve the IDE.

Games is live so to live do the games
bfrnhout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2010 21:24
I forgot to mention that this is done on windows 7.

My system is:
windows 7
4 GB mem
Duo core 2.6 Gh
Nvidia Gforce 9600M GT 1 GB
1 TB HD SATA
Blue ray player burner 16X

Games is live so to live do the games
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2010 14:25
Ok, this must be the new IDE you are talking about - we know that there are quite a few bugs and missing functionality with the new IDE, which is why TGC are working to clear the bugs and get the IDE up to date right now.

You can find the latest details in the public test release of version 7.5 : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=160245&b=1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:23:40
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:23:40