Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / -{Euthanasia}- [Beta Demo] (X9 with Fenix Mod)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 22:52

BETA DEMO - [x9] [Fenix Mod]

Hi!

I`m finally done with the beta demo. It`s about time I know, and this version still has many bugs, so please read this carefully.

WARNING! PLEASE READ!

Quote: "

This is a beta demo. It is for testing purpose only and loads of things in it are unfinished.

This demo has been released so you can see some moving pictures of the game and get a glimps of the athmosphere. Most of the scripting is not done yet.

Missing and unfinished:

- Weapons and dynamic objects are way too bright in builded version (no idea why!)

- In the full version you`ll have to find 5 keys to activate the switch in the mainhall. In the Beta Demo, you need only one. In the third room (with the Lobotomy Corpse) you have to activate 5 spawning switches...afterwards, a severed arm with a key spawns on the bed outside of the room.

- Documents on clipboards are readable...the hud message that tells you to use the e button is missing in this beta...so if you are close to a clipboard. press e.

- Press e to open doors.

- In the beta demo: Ammo, health and Pickup objects will be taken automatically.

- Medipack Menue is missing.

- Title Screen, Starter Application and HUDs are in beta phase and will not be that way in the full version.

- The intro video is missing.

Things to know

- You will not have numerics or a crosshair. (The hud indicates the number of rounds in a full magazine)

- Your healthsystem is easy: Green means good, red means...not so good. A breathing sound means your about to die...run away, find a health pack.

- Kill the enemies as fast as possible to avoid gettint surrounded.

- Dont get in phyisical contact with the Toxic ones...they are the most dangerous in the demo.

- The Remington 700 takes ages to reaload...switching the weapon is faster.

- Some of the sounds are also in beta phase and will be much better in full version.

And again: This game contains violence and scary sounds and graphics.
"

If you download...please leave a comment or a review...to help to improve euthanasia.

Please visit the Work in Progress thread for more information:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166195&b=25

Screenshots:

Download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8757ORZ4

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Bootlicker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 22:54
downloading now XD
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 23:13 Edited at: 16th Mar 2010 23:13
Ohhhhh yeah!

I'm downloading this as soon as I get the chance!

[img][/img]
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 23:14
Epic. Downloading now. Will post a reveiw later.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
damm... Megaupload doesnt work... i wanted to play

"Feel free in a world of madness,be the bright spot"
-Bloody James
TheK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 23:20
I'm downloading it now and will give you some response later.

Best,
TheK

Skype name: thek491
dxdragon86
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 23:38
I´m downloading xD

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
can you please upload in Mediafire pleasE?

-Bloody James
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 00:19 Edited at: 17th Mar 2010 00:31
Alright, reveiw:

I had to play music in the background while playing. It was way too freaky. So I guess you acheived that.

The second shroudling didn't seem to appear from anywhere, it was just there after I left that room.

Now more, that I have finished it in my mind:

I could not finish it. Waaay too freaky. Great work my friend!

I didn't really get the whole holy mary popping out of nowhere thing...But the third room with the switches was awesome. That was really freaky.

I also noticed that weapons disappeared if you saved and loaded. You might want to fix that.

After the third room, with the holy mary...I couldn't play. Just couldn't handle it. Nope. Nada. Great job with the hanging skeleton and all. I couldn't handle knowing that something was going to kill me but I had to go anyway.

A bit confusing, but overall very well done!

I'm glad this didn't start any religous things. You know, life after death, all that stuff. I really liked the blood representing innermost thoughts...At least thats what I got out of it.

Again, amazing work!

TheK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 00:42
I played the demo through. It was freaky awesome! Really creepy sounds, the enemies are well placed (except that Shroudling in the room with the triggers).
Entity placement is great, but there are some rooms, which are just empty, but that's OK. Lightning is very nice. You don't feel good any of those rooms, but that's the point!

You're the master of creepieness.

Best,
TheK

Skype name: thek491
dxdragon86
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 01:26
Great Game,dude! the shock moments are awesome
The Lightmapping are very great! I Can´t wait for the full game

Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 01:42 Edited at: 17th Mar 2010 01:43
Played. Afraid. Loved.

Euthanasia felt creepy, disturbing and was, by far, the most thrilling horror experience I've ever encountered in the FPSC scene.

Detailed environments, great huds, good weapon textures and a perfect sound design...

The scaryness is present troughout the whole game, there's no moment to relaxe, you always feel scared, haunted it's like developing paranoia.

Even though some rooms don't seem to have enemys, your still awaiting them and can't stay calm.

This text could go on for forever, but I'll just stop with this lil', personal, opinion: "The Silent Hill of the FPSC Scene"

-Doomster

Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 02:17
Absolutly fantastic!

Pros:
Great ambiance and atmosphere created through the sounds and enviroment.
Good looking level design and media.
No Lag which was great.
Scary!

Cons:
After enemies die, they create a collision issue. I thinks its a problem with Bonds characters.
Some collision issues but more FPSC issues than an issue caused by you.

Well done buddy

Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 02:56
Well, I downloaded and played the game. I have to say, I'm very impressed!

The game's level design and atmosphere is dark, scary and very well prestended!

Pros:
The sound design and placement was superb!
Level design was nothing short of professional.
Enemy placement was good.
Interaction with the notepads was a nice touch.
The weapons were placed well and not too frequent!
The sound effects like footsteps, jump sounds were nicely done.

Cons:
The FPS I was getting was mediocre.
Voice acting could of been improved (should of sent me the lines! )
Collision errors with the characters

Overall, I think this is a great game and has a lot of potential! I give it an 8.5/10, good work!

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 06:45
d/l ing now. I promised I would

alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline
I played it for a while, will play it again to give a better review, but i got stuck in the part where you can't get through to the next door (have some beds and so). I'll take a screen later.

Everything else was great, and got good fps throughout the game.

Great work!

Currently working on the MindTrix Entry:
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 19:08
That was awesome! It was freaky! Except I could see the one enemy spawn (the blade guy) and the 3rd enemy was just standing there as long as I got near it/him or shot it/him. But it was really scary! You succeeded that! AWESOME!

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 02:45
I played it again tonight and found it just as creepy! I found myself using ammo less sporadicly, seeing as how the first time I was having to kill off zombies with a meat cleaver which really isn't practicle in a zombie situation. I mean of all the weapons I would choose, a meat cleaver, or in fact any Melee weapon, is the last thing. I mean, if something is trying to bite you, Why would you choose a weapon that gets you close enough to be bitten. (lol only joking, Keep the cleaver just ranting about my personal preference of zombie slaying weapons! )

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 03:57 Edited at: 18th Mar 2010 03:59
did you not notice there was a pistol, SMG, or rifle?

anyways, review:

I've played a LOT of scary games in my time, but not many... no, NONE were as scary as the demo of euthanasia. Most people imagine hell as a fire pit, but In his newest game, Wolf puts that night mare to rest by creating a hell much more terrible than what any young child hearing the word for the first time could fathom.

Wolf puts lots of time, effort, and energy in his level designs. It isn't often that an FPSC designer with such limitations can push those very limits to the ends of the earth and back. In Euthanasia, you're so caught up in the consistantly frightening, edge-of-your-seat gameplay that not even a hardened game critic would notice the minor texture flaws and slight collision problems. the game is convincing as a hell both in it's twisted details and it's moody lighting. occasionally it's TOO dark, but this isn't often.

Some games are scary during key moments, and push the fear so high in these moments that the rest of the game isn't nearly as bad. it's almost watered down. It's not like this in Euthanasia. no scares are too big to prevent the other freaky moments from being what they're meant to be, freaky. and euthanasia does it well with it's mixture of sounds, static objects, and enemies. I was always scared I'd be out of ammo, and actually did run out occasionally, but not enough to make it an annoyance. it seemed that when I'd seen these zombies before and they were nothing new, I'd find myself using my cleaver. this one level took me a whole 20 minutes to beat (partly because I didn't know where to go or what to do when I got there) so it's nice and long for just 1 level, especially for FPSC.

Of all of the FPSC games I've played, this just barely edges out Alpha Project for the top spot for it's convincing, detailed level design, constantly frightening atmosphere, and over-the-top sound design, bravo, Wolf.

level design: 10/10

lighting: 10/10

gameplay:10/10

sound design: 10/10

replay value: 7/10(scary games aren't nearly as bad the second time around)

cinematics: 6/10 (only HUDS and sounds, but what was there was good. I was always afraid a zombie would maul me if I kept looking at a clipboard)

overall: 88/100 (great)

Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 04:25
Quote: "did you not notice there was a pistol, SMG, or rifle?"

Lol yea of course, if you re-read my post you will notice I mention using ammo less? Obviously I did use other weapons lol!

Also I admit it was scary, but it wasn't as scary as say the first FEAR game, or condemned, but it was definitely scary that's for sure!

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 04:28
I'll d/l this tomorrow and get a review up

"Why does everyone quote ButterFingers for their sig?"-Inspire
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 06:05
It's easily scarier than the first FEAR game.

Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 07:12
Quote: "It's easily scarier than the first FEAR game."

If that's what you think my man, then little I say will change it, but for me, FEAR was scarier.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 21:50
I still like FEAR, but I totally respect your opinion that it's not.

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 22:50
Well, not as scary as FEAR imo, but pretty close. One smiley to describe me the entire way through...

So scary. I hate you so much Wolf! I almost didn't finish it.
Well actual review time I guess...

To whom it may concern:
Wolf's new game Euthanasia may very well make you beg to be euthanised. Through the entire ride I was constantly walking around, running into whatever in God's name Wolf calls those monsters and hoping for the end of the level. In other words, its FREAKING SCARY. A dark room is a no-no. It'll only make it worse. I was playing with the beautiful sun streaming in and I was still scared to death.

Final Scores:

HUD
7/10- It's a little confusing when first starting out.

GAMEPLAY
10/10- Almost matches FEAR...that scary

LIGHTING
8/10- In a few places too dark.

SOUND DESIGN
9/10- Sounded a bit fuzzy, but was placed perfectly

REPLAY VALUE
6/10- Kind of low, but honestly...are things scary when you watch/ play it again? Not really...

CINEMATICS
5/10- As Bugsy said before, just HUDS and Sounds, all been done before

OVERALL
75- Good

Snipesoul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 01:22
I liked it! The atmosphere and lighting was very creepy! Although some sound effects didn't match the quality of others, they scared me a bit, which is good. The gameplay was fine. The enemies all had reasonable health, and there was a good ammo count that wasn't too overwhelming and wasn't too scarce. I personally thought the enemy placement was the only downside to the game. They were too predictable to me, and I even saw a Shroudling standing in his spawn waiting for me to approach him even closer.

But overall, it was pretty good! I'll definitely be watching this game's progress for now

"Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" - The Sniper.
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 14:40
YEAH!!! It was awesome as heck! I didn't find it that scary or disturbing, but it was pretty annoying at some times, if I am honest... I mean, the first shroudlings just didn't die... Well, I only used the meat cleaver at that part, lol. I only shot first time when there was that lobotmy who didn't notice me at all... So I shot him. I once said "oh f**k", at the part where that one guy spawned behind me in that one part... But other than that, I only flinched twice when playing it. Though, I couldn't finish it, I died in the part where there was 2 (or 3) lobotomies and 1 green weird guy and a zombie raping me from all sides, and it lagged so I couldn't shoot nor move...
But it was really nice overall!
And then "stats" for how awesome it is...
Lighting: 8/10
Well, okay, the lighting was awesome, but there were those parts where I had to shoot to see doors, but well. If there would be some really small lights over every door, to make them a little more visible in the dark places, it'd be 10/10.
Scariness: 6/10
Don't blame me if I don't consider games scary. But really, it was pretty scary. But... not enough to make me jump and scream "F**K DIE DIE DIE F**K OH MY GOD F*************K YOU DIIIIIIE" repeatedly.
Audio: 9/10
Some of the voices were AMAZING!!! But some, well, were just plain annoying... I mean, the hallway with that ghost thing that had crying, etc, was annoying. I mean, okay, it wouldn't have been annoying at all if it was a little bit more silent. But that's just my opinion.
Gameplay generally: 8.5/10
Some little lag, but it was nice. And the lag was FPSC's fault, at least most of it.
Level design: 9/10
Amazing level design, but I believe it is possible to do something better.
Overall: 9/10
I'd say it's the best and scariest FPSC game so far.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 19:46
Wow! Thank you all for the detailed reviews!

Okay: Ready for giant post:

Quote: "I had to play music in the background while playing. It was way too freaky. So I guess you acheived that."

Thanks thats a huge compliment

Quote: "I didn't really get the whole holy mary popping out of nowhere thing...But the third room with the switches was awesome. That was really freaky."

It was just a random Ghost Image...but I like the Holy Mary idea

After the third room, with the holy mary...I couldn't play. Just couldn't handle it. Nope. Nada. Great job with the hanging skeleton and all. I couldn't handle knowing that something was going to kill me but I had to go anyway."

I`m feeling really flattered now Making the game creepy was my main goal.

And yes, I will use a more recent version of fenix mod for the full version. I hope the save/load error is fixed then.

I'm glad this didn't start any religous things. You know, life after death, all that stuff."

Wouldn`t be my style.

Quote: "I really liked the blood representing innermost thoughts...At least thats what I got out of it. "

It was just random design, makeing things creepier...but your interpretation is waaayyy better! Thanks for the review!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: "I played the demo through. It was freaky awesome! Really creepy sounds, the enemies are well placed (except that Shroudling in the room with the triggers). "

Yay! Thanks! (That wasn`t a Shroudling...it was one of "the infected" (Thanks to doomster for nameing them))

Quote: "Entity placement is great, but there are some rooms, which are just empty, but that's OK."

Yeah...but heck! I have to keep an eye on the framerate.

Quote: "You're the master of creepieness."

hehe! thanks! i`ll tattoo that one on my...oh well...I`ll think about it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote: "Played. Afraid. Loved. "

I guess people are tired of my "my ex girlfriend" jokes... but dang it! That sounds like my ex girlfriend Thanks anyway

Quote: "Euthanasia felt creepy, disturbing and was, by far, the most thrilling horror experience I've ever encountered in the FPSC scene.

Detailed environments, great huds, good weapon textures and a perfect sound design...

The scaryness is present troughout the whole game, there's no moment to relaxe, you always feel scared, haunted it's like developing paranoia.

Even though some rooms don't seem to have enemys, your still awaiting them and can't stay calm."

And again! Thanks for these great lines

Quote: " "The Silent Hill of the FPSC Scene" "

Get some! Thats something I`ll write straight on the Boxart!

Quote: "Absolutly fantastic!"

Thanks!

Quote: "After enemies die, they create a collision issue. I thinks its a problem with Bonds characters."

Yes! But that`ll be fixed in the fullversion.

Quote: " Well, I downloaded and played the game. I have to say, I'm very impressed!

The game's level design and atmosphere is dark, scary and very well prestended!"

Nice to hear that from the author of Alpha Project. =) Thanks!

Quote: "Voice acting could of been improved (should of sent me the lines! )"

I will

Quote: " Overall, I think this is a great game and has a lot of potential! I give it an 8.5/10, good work! "

I`m flattered. I hope I can boost it to 10/10 in the full version

-------------------------------------------------------------
I played it for a while, will play it again to give a better review, but i got stuck in the part where you can't get through to the next door (have some beds and so). I'll take a screen later."

Played it again ?

Quote: " But it was really scary! You succeeded that! AWESOME!"

Kiitti

Quote: " I played it again tonight and found it just as creepy! I found myself using ammo less sporadicly, seeing as how the first time I was having to kill off zombies with a meat cleaver which really isn't practicle in a zombie situation. I mean of all the weapons I would choose, a meat cleaver, or in fact any Melee weapon, is the last thing. I mean, if something is trying to bite you, Why would you choose a weapon that gets you close enough to be bitten. (lol only joking, Keep the cleaver just ranting about my personal preference of zombie slaying weapons! )"

Ha! Me too, I like to use melee weapons in Zombie Games And well... I took a meat cleaver instead of a combat knife or similar because it matches the athmosphere better... (in my opinion )
I've played a LOT of scary games in my time, but not many... no, NONE were as scary as the demo of euthanasia."

Another Boxart inscription Thanks!
Most people imagine hell as a fire pit, but In his newest game, Wolf puts that night mare to rest by creating a hell much more terrible than what any young child hearing the word for the first time could fathom."

Wow! I`m blushing! Thanks!

Quote: "Wolf puts lots of time, effort, and energy in his level designs. It isn't often that an FPSC designer with such limitations can push those very limits to the ends of the earth and back. In Euthanasia, you're so caught up in the consistantly frightening, edge-of-your-seat gameplay that not even a hardened game critic would notice the minor texture flaws and slight collision problems. the game is convincing as a hell both in it's twisted details and it's moody lighting. occasionally it's TOO dark, but this isn't often."

Thanks Dude! But man! You should seriously think about professionally writing game critics. You got some talent!

Thanks a bunch for the detailed review!

------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: "It's easily scarier than the first FEAR game."

Wow! thanks! I liked fear, but I knew after the 3rd level that the ghosts I see won`t harm me...so it wasn`t that scary...but dang athmospheric.
------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: "So scary. I hate you so much Wolf! I almost didn't finish it.
Well actual review time I guess..."
I love you too
Wolf's new game Euthanasia may very well make you beg to be euthanised. Through the entire ride I was constantly walking around, running into whatever in God's name Wolf calls those monsters and hoping for the end of the level. In other words, its FREAKING SCARY. A dark room is a no-no. It'll only make it worse. I was playing with the beautiful sun streaming in and I was still scared to death."

Thanks there! Another boxart inscription. Thank ya very much for the review!

-------------------------------------------------------------
They were too predictable to me, and I even saw a Shroudling standing in his spawn waiting for me to approach him even closer."

Its still an FPSC game.... so I sadly do not have unlimited possibilities (enemy crawling out of ventshafts, jumping from the ceiling, breaking through a wall etc.) would be awesome though.

Quote: "Well, I only used the meat cleaver at that part, lol"

Quote: "Don't blame me if I don't consider games scary. But really, it was pretty scary. But... not enough to make me jump and scream "F**K DIE DIE DIE F**K OH MY GOD F*************K YOU DIIIIIIE" repeatedly. "

I hope I`ll get some scenes in the full version that scares you

But seriously: I`m pretty proud that I got something done in FPSC which people really find scary

Quote: "I'd say it's the best and scariest FPSC game so far."

Thanks! its still only a beta demo... but dude! I hope I`ll convince all thos fpsc haters that FPSC is the most awesome engine ever (x9 only) with euthanasia xD

-Wolf

Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 20:19
Really creepy game Wolf!
Heres a little stuff I noticed:
-Until you get a weapon I you feel a sense of vulnerability witch only adds to the scary factor.So keep that in mind.

-It's good at some point that you slowed down the gun animations (eg. rifle),but sometimes (especially with the pistol) I get this feeling as if it is lagging.

-There's this one spawn point where the Shroudling is just standing in his spawn waiting for me to approach him even closer.

And I also have some questions witch I would be happy you answered:
-Did you made the airmod script for the pistol iron sights or did you found it,if so where?

-Did you made that repair table where you get the rifle and the pistol?

What can I say the game is awesome put like any game it needs some tweaks here and there.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 20:23
Quote: "Kiitti"

Did you just say kiitti, like in finnish, or does this mean somehthing else in some other language? BTW, I like your hair!

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 20:54
Quote: ""So scary. I hate you so much Wolf! I almost didn't finish it.
Well actual review time I guess..."
"I love you too ""

Heh, I meant that in a good way. As in I hate you because that would be the first scary game I didn't finish But anyways, I've been urging my brother to play this, and I keep saying he won't finish. I doubt he will He's the type that scares easily.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 22:28
Quote: "-Until you get a weapon I you feel a sense of vulnerability witch only adds to the scary factor.So keep that in mind."

I will for another project

Quote: " -There's this one spawn point where the Shroudling is just standing in his spawn waiting for me to approach him even closer."

I know...in the alpha version he was perfectly hidden behind the closet...but he couldnt move forward/was stuck so I placed him there for the beta demo.

Quote: " -Did you made the airmod script for the pistol iron sights or did you found it,if so where?

-Did you made that repair table where you get the rifle and the pistol?"

1. Thats the store version (not MP9) it looks kinda different and has Airmod support and additional animations.

2. No, I got that one from a 3D Model page. Something with MD2 Sitting...don`t know, but it had a lot of free stuff

Thanks for the review

Quote: "Did you just say kiitti, like in finnish, or does this mean somehthing else in some other language? "

Nope, thats finnish (The only thing I know...Juzi told me what "cow" is in finnish but I forgot o.O)

Quote: "BTW, I like your hair!"

how about this evening? Just kidding xD Thanks!
Heh, I meant that in a good way. As in I hate you because that would be the first scary game I didn't finish But anyways, I've been urging my brother to play this, and I keep saying he won't finish. I doubt he will He's the type that scares easily."

I know I was just kidding Yeah sure! I would be happy if you show it your brother

-Wolf

Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 22:38
Hmmm...I like the idea of me adding a new interpretation on your game.

If you use it, you have to add me into the credits. Right above you. OR ELSE!

Just kidding, obviously,

Very good stuff Wolf! I love it.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 22:47
cow = lehmä

And this evening sounds fine to me But now to go ontopic again!

Nice game. Nothing less.

Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2010 00:09 Edited at: 20th Mar 2010 00:10
Played it - Loved it

That pretty much sums up everything I have left to say

Well yeah, let's put a small review here (too lazy to write a full review)

Level design: 10/10
Sounds: 9/10 (not 10 because the sounds played weirdly because they were put to trigger zones, meaning that when I moved the sound kept switching left - middle - right
Creepyness: 5/10 (Don't get upset. I'm really hard person to scare off )
Graphics: 10/10
Gameplay: 9/10

Overall score: 9/10

With me disaster finds a playfield
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
My Review:

Level Design:10/10
Evrything seems to fit together like it should... but there was that ambiance that killed me!!really nice made
Sounds:7/10
Same reason as Juzi they were on triggers so they sounded a little ackward...
Creppyness:
2/10
it was good... but if juzi its hard... i dont get scared..only by the grudge..
Graphics
120/10
definetly dont know how do you make your game to look so crisp and nice
Gameplay:
7/10
was nice and smooth but i was going too fast

Overall:
8/10
Nice game indeed,deserves BOTB indeed, i love you indeed

-Bloody James
SGJB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2010 01:14 Edited at: 20th Mar 2010 01:15
Played the demo, very nice truly professional and you managed to get a good creepy atmosphere, the audio was probably the most creepy thing, as well as the ghosts that came up.
However please get rid of The slow zombies, they ruined the atmosphere (in my opinion). Anyway i enjoyed the demo, great job
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2010 18:22
Quote: "i dont get scared..only by the grudge"

pff! This game kicks grudges ass! that wasn't scary at all!

bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 23:04
you know you did you're job when i had to stop playing it because of how scary it was. i hope to make a game that scary. keep up the great work!

coming soon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:17:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:17:36