Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / X Animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
First off i want to appologize if this has already been asked. So ive just finished creating a .x model with a simple animation and i want to play the animation in my DGDK project. The problem im having is that the object will load but the dbPlayObject command wont make it play. the anim works fine in the direct x viewer and in max but GDK wont play. Im sorry if this has been asked before but i could not find a post that asked this. the attatchment to this post is the model i want to play. If someone could look at this file and see if they could get it to play that would be very helpful.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 22:29
here is what i use currently for my .x model

===================
No life, Lots of love, 2 Kids, God save me LOL
Grenadiac111
Years of Service
User Offline
well thats all well and good but the problem im having is that dbPlayObject and dbLoopObject wont play my object's animation and when i set the frame and use dbObjectFrame it still says that the current frame is 0 but the animation plays in the direct x viewer like it is supposed to. id like someone to test the model and see if they can get it to play.
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 22:44
i'll give it a test for you are you using the defualt animation frames or is it custom frame sets also for the code i provided you need to have

in your setup

===================
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 22:48
duh to me your model is a gun model lol sorry with the gun part i cannot help

===================
Grenadiac111
Years of Service
User Offline
actually i just found the problem in the 3d chat section of the forums turns out when i exported the model i didn't check the right object parameters the commands work with the object now thanks anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 01:27:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 01:27:43