Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / CheckList Commands Non existant

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay so im trying to make a simple console style chat program for training in networking. issue is none of the checklist commands are working for me.

for instance:

results in:
Quote: "error C3861: 'dbCheckListValueA': identifier not found"

same with checklist string.

also can anybody shed some light on how exactly this works, I cant find any tutorials anywhere and im just kinda reading the information and syntax and trying to figure it out on my own. What exactly is stored into the checklist, and in what format? what index would it be if only one "game" is made, is it stored as an IP?

Show me your combat algorithms(programmers read this NOT in a programming state of mind)
Vesper
Years of Service
User Offline
I figured it out can someone delete this please

Show me your combat algorithms(programmers read this NOT in a programming state of mind)
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2010 12:31
What you should do when you solve a problem is tell everyone how you did it so that when other people have the same problem they can just find your thread and figure it out.

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
I think the solution was that it's a lowercase L, not capital: dbChecklistValueA. The help shows the name incorrectly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 03:39:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 03:39:12