Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] FULLY RIGGED Zombie Pack FREE!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 17:04
Zombie Pack
Includes:

-two zombies full rigged and FPSCreator ready
-two corpses matching the zombies

Models and textures made by Chargerbandit.
Huge thanks to bond1 for scripts and animations.

REQUIRES MODEL PACK 39 FOR THE SHADERS TO WORK!

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Enjoy! Support bond1 and his animations by buying Model Pack 39.

A.K.A djmaster

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome!!

"Feel free in a world of madness,be the bright spot"
-Bloody James
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 17:08
Thanks

Commercial Usage?

Abdul Ahad
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 17:14
Yes you can use them commercialy,but make sure to give credit to me and bond1.

A.K.A djmaster
ZackS28
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 17:50
I didn't think he wanted people releasing the biped yet...

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Decneo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I didn't think he wanted people releasing the biped yet..."

yes.

Quote: "Yes you can use them commercialy"

i think Bond1 don't let people use his biped for commercial

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
He does.

...Kranox Studios!
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 19:18
Quote: "You may use the bipeds for personal or commercial use IN A GAME.

No, you MAY NOT use the bipeds to sell characters on their own or in a pack on the TGC store, or anywhere else.

Yes, you can release free models using the bipeds, you must credit me in a README.txt included with the model.
"

cheers henry

ZackS28
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 19:18 Edited at: 25th Mar 2010 19:19
Quote: "Yes, you can release free models using the bipeds, you must credit me in a README.txt included with the model."

Bond1 said this in the Model Pack 39 Thread. So I guess its ok. Sorry about that, the zombies look great!

EDIT:

lol Henry beat me to it.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 20:17
there ok, well, to be honest with you there not even ok. keep trying and dont give up. you need to work on your textures alot and try to use your own animations. you will get there soon. your heading in the right direction.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 20:49
Thanks all.

Daniel wright 2311: The model is optimized for lowpoly and detail,the texture can be remade and the animations are the best around.So I dont see why they are bad.Probably your opinion only.

A.K.A djmaster
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 20:55
Quote: "Daniel wright 2311: The model is optimized for lowpoly and detail,the texture can be remade and the animations are the best around.So I dont see why they are bad.Probably your opinion only."

Im sorry, I never said anything about the animations being bad did I? let me go look ill be right back......

....ok, im back, I never said the animations where bad, I said to use your own, there your modles right, all I was saying is learn how to animate. you said the modles is optimized for lowpoly and detail? what detail? where? how was it optimized? when you say this statment right here it makes no sence. at all. all i was saying to you is its a good start, your getting there. but the way thease are, No one will use them in a game, they dont even look like they are zombies. there is no face, the hands are not even hands. there bodys dont even look like bodys. im not trying to be mean to you here,lol. just being honest

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 21:00
Honest huh? And you talking about detail,yea right.Remember your faces that were generated? Noone will use em in a game? Ill use em. Once you fit a very perfected human body shape with maximal detail into 372 polys,then come around.Plus if you havent noticed,I can animate.So please,stop with such idiotic comments or stay out of the thread.Thank you.

Everyone: I might do a few more since I have a few ideas that will make some nice zombies.

A.K.A djmaster
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 21:04 Edited at: 25th Mar 2010 21:07
Quote: "Remember your faces that were generated? Noone will use em in a game? Ill use em"

I knew this would come up, but just becouse a couple people say this , this does not mean your modles are any good? if your trying to defend your stuff with mine then this just shows you really know nothing about me.

EDIT: BECOUSE THIS STATMENT HERE IS BEING SAID ABOUT ME IM MAKING A VIDEO TUTT ON HOW TO MODLE IN DETAIL. YES I ADMIT I USED SOME GENERATED HEADS, MABEY I SHOULD HAVE NOT. I did it to save time, but in my video I will show my talentrs to not only you my friend. but to the whole lying comunity that says all there work is really there own.

Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 21:53
Quote: "whole lying community"

Oh, now EVERYONE here lies? That's more than inflammatory.

Quote: "you said the models is optimized for low poly and detail? what detail? where? how was it optimized?"

You know how FPSC isn't good with with lots of stuff? He intentionally made it low-poly so FPSC would work well with it.

Maybe you both need to calm down a bit. No body like reading other people's flames.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 22:06 Edited at: 25th Mar 2010 22:06
@Shadowtroid

Im calm, Im not upset and I did not call the whole cominity lyers, what I said WAS the whole lying comunity , what means what? it means the ones that are part of this comunity that lyes. im fine,It is not optimised for anything, its already riged and animated in a x file. its finished, done, so no optimisation would be done to it from here on out. I was simply asking him what he ment by it is all. I was realy truly trying to be nice to him untell he said what he said about me.

burneriza
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 22:24
Quote: "I was realy truly trying to be nice to him untell he said what he said about me."

I have to put in, Chargerbandit is anal sometimes. If you saw in kravenwolf's thread you would know what i mean.

-Burneriza
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 22:28
Quote: "I have to put in, Chargerbandit is anal sometimes. If you saw in kravenwolf's thread you would know what i mean."

That can be true. But let's be honest. We are all anal. Just some people aren't on the internet.

Overall, let's just talk about the zombies, and unless we have some completely legitimate arguments to make, keep it off of piracy. After what TheK did I think we are all on high alert.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 22:30
I have talked about the zombies in every post in this thread.

keep up the work, dont stop, you can only keep learning like all of us.

Hador
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 22:48
I think that with a retexture, these would be worth using very much so. They would look perfect in the dark, but a model like this would not do well in the light. This is way better than I can do by far.

[link]devboxportal.co.cc[/link]
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 23:20
I love these! Keep up the good work, Charger!

heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 00:41
To be totally honest the models are not great, and the textures really need alot of work, Also a remap is needed. but a nice effort none the less. Thanks to bond1 for the animations.

If your not on the edge your taking up to much room!!!!!!!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 03:29
Why do people get so upset when someone gives constructive criticism? Daniel mad extremely valid points, it is a poorly designed model. Bad UV map, and a terrible texture. That's it, end of story. In the long run, accepting that something isn't the best it worth it. I for one know that I am bad at texturing certain models and UV mapping. I am working on these things, but until then, my models will probably be somewhat poorly UV mapped.

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 05:21
Wow mate, They need some work but its a great start!

Keep it up and I hope you get better and better as you go!
Keep up the great work

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 16:03
Thanks to those who actually gave positive comments and not make pointless posts.The UV map is definately not bad,it was made the proper way with pelt seams(95% of people dont even know that).

Looks like my stuff is a true idiot magnet.Well cant help that,since theres loads looks like.I wont post crap for anyone again to attack me on and on.

A.K.A djmaster
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 16:52
Quote: "Keep up the good work, Charger!"

Sentences like this always bring L4D2 in mind.

The zombies look good as a model, but I think that I am still gonna retexture them, if I will use them in my games. But thanks, it's better than I could do.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 17:02 Edited at: 26th Mar 2010 17:03
Quote: "Looks like my stuff is a true idiot magnet"

no one here is attacking you, no one here gave a pointless post. you posted your media, and the public gave there review. if you dont like the review then improve on your models, this is what i had to do myself.

when you say stuff like this

Quote: ",it was made the proper way with pelt seams(95% of people dont even know that)."

makes me laph, not at you but at the commit,for one thing you can see the seams in the textures, secondly you can tell that there was no work in the hands or body as the modle is realy unporportioned in alot of places. I had this problem for a long time myself, so yes we all have been there. we are not trying to bash you, we are trying to help you but you dont want our help just like I acted when i first started to learn. trust me you are not going at it in the right way on thease fourms.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 17:12
First off,not being seamless is the problem of me being not a good texturer,not the uvmap.If someone is gonna annoy here again,im gonna remove the download.THE END.

A.K.A djmaster
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 21:37
Hey Charger, I think you brought this on yourself...

Quote: "NOFX
SCREWING UP SINCE 1983"

If your sig says that expect some preconceived notions.

I can't criticize myself...I believe you can only criticize if you can do better. And I happen to not be able to deal with 3d at all. So yeah.

seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 00:44
they kind of look like something out of that movie 9(?) the cartoon from Tim Burton... they're different looking. (in a good way though) make a whole bunch of them and you'll have your own style looking game..... keep up the good work and free stuff is always a good thing

gamer, lover, filmmaker
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 06:57
Hey, hey, hey, chill out! No one's attacking you; to you their comments just seem mean (they could use better words than 'terrible' or 'bad'). Yet they're not going out of their way to anger you. And don't shove them off saying things like this:

Quote: "Thanks to those who actually gave positive comments and not make pointless posts.The UV map is definately not bad,it was made the proper way with pelt seams(95% of people dont even know that)."

They ARE giving you criticism; that comes with releasing free stuff. You have to take it and work on what they're suggesting versus calling their posts pointless and looking upon their words as demeaning and dishonest. I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you; they just didn't necessarily use the right word choice and tone of text which I assume ticked you off.

So please, can we forgive and restart in another level of maturity?

And I, for one, do know what a pelt seam on a UV map is

-PwP-

New Site is up! Go check it out!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 18:19
@charger bandit, I had respect for you, but you have lost it. I feel extremely sorry for you and your ignorance. You should have taken my comment as it was meant to be taken, keep working and you will improve. If you feel I am an idiot, so be it. Ignorance is bliss, if no one tells you your faults then you will just live in your fairytale land of "What I make is perfect simply because I am me". Also, don't lie to me. It is clear that the UV map is not perfect, there are clearly visible spots of texture stretching. I wish you the best in your future models, and hopefully you learn respect somewhere along the way.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 19:34
You obviously dont know what you are talking about cause you didnt even download it.If you would actually download and check the texture you would see the texture itself is stretched.This is what pisses me off because people go and say things while they didnt even download and check.

A.K.A djmaster
heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 20:25
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought texture strectching is caused by bad mapping, also I am familiar with pelt mapping as are most people on this forum.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 20:51
Yes usually texture stretching is caused by bad uvmapping but I stretched the texture to fit over the uvmap so the uvmap is fine but texture isnt.

From now on,please stop annoying me with such comments and say thanks if you like it.

A.K.A djmaster
heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 21:04
Thanks I like the animations

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 23:09
@charger bandit, Who are you to tell me what I did and didn't download? I have downloaded it, and looked at the texture. It is not stretched like the actual model is. Don't assume or you make an ass out of yourself.

Quote: "From now on,please stop annoying me with such comments and say thanks if you like it."
Freedom of speech, I will say what I want. If constructive criticism annoys you then you should not be posting. Does your teacher not give you constructive criticism on your essays? If you have ever played a sport, then you have definitely been told by a coach what to improve on. That is what I am doing, telling you what you need to do to improve. So I'm sorry if you can't handle help from someone.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 23:21
Quote: "Hey, hey, hey, chill out! No one's attacking you; to you their comments just seem mean (they could use better words than 'terrible' or 'bad'). Yet they're not going out of their way to anger you. And don't shove them off saying things like this:

Quote: "Thanks to those who actually gave positive comments and not make pointless posts.The UV map is definately not bad,it was made the proper way with pelt seams(95% of people dont even know that)."

They ARE giving you criticism; that comes with releasing free stuff. You have to take it and work on what they're suggesting versus calling their posts pointless and looking upon their words as demeaning and dishonest. I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you; they just didn't necessarily use the right word choice and tone of text which I assume ticked you off.

So please, can we forgive and restart in another level of maturity?

And I, for one, do know what a pelt seam on a UV map is

-PwP-"

Did you even read that post I made?

New Site is up! Go check it out!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 23:37
Quote: "From now on,please stop annoying me with such comments and say thanks if you like it."

You're half right.Thanks is something that everyone who uses your media should give you.However...

If you don't like being annoyed by "annoying" you with such comments then don't post.People are going to speak their mind and you ought to know this by now.You do realize that before you started attacking people they were trying to help you...right?
Now sit back and listen to what they have to say or ignore it.The choice is up to you.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 04:08
at least you made something. I can't make anything...yet..At least ur learnin something then nothing like me.

I overall like the models. Even tho they need some work. They can come in handy. Just relax dude...Thanks for the models and good luck on your future models and media...

Computer Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz @ 1066Mhz FSB 3MB Cache, Dual Channel 8192MB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz RAM, XFX Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX+ 512MB, XFX 780i SLI Motherboard
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 18:43
hmmmmmm........ interesting textures(in a good way)
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 18:54
Are you going to make more? The texture was actually very good I think it's just the stripes people didn't like, but that's so easy to retexture.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 18:59
Dunno if I should make more cause noone gives a crap. If someone would help with textures I could make more.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 19:00 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2010 19:01
I'll texture them if you really need help... I just need the UV's, that's all

Trust me... stop putting stripes in the textures and people will give their crap (um... not literally).

EDIT: Added you on MSN, please get online.

-PwP-

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2010 02:52
I was offering myself too to texturing, but PWP is totally the way to go.

Heimo Vesa ROCKS!!!!!
Bestorio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 12:30 Edited at: 5th Jun 2010 12:31
nope, these aren't the ones that i like... sry..

it's the pictures or then i just don't like them...

.:M3D:. for the gamers!
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 13:32
If somebody wants to retexture,you are free to do it.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok..

Btw, Daniel wright, you say this arent "Right" so far, yours are stolen,ripped and even more from Oblivion, so...Speaking is hard?

Still changing subjects, anybody up for changing the texture to more "Skinish"?

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 17:25 Edited at: 5th Jun 2010 17:25
Quote: "
Btw, Daniel wright, you say this arent "Right" so far, yours are stolen,ripped and even more from Oblivion, so...Speaking is hard?
"

James...the program is called FaceGen and has a commercial use license that you can buy. Bethesda has similar faces, yes. However, he clearly stated several times before that he used the product located at this page:
http://www.facegen.com/index.htm

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
Rads, revived for the X10 Revival on May 29th, 2010
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Well... BEcasue of something his newer pack's thread got locked, huh?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:18:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:18:52