Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkNet Compile Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 04:01
I get this error when trying to compile my app with DarkNet, It is the latest version of the library.

It was working then all of a sudden this started happenning

Add me to your MSN!
Cuddle Bunniezzz 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 04:54
Did you remember to set the project properties to the correct settings.

I don't have the documentation with me, but I believe you need to set the following:

code Generation: Multi-threaded
subsystem: Windows:Windows
ignore specific libraries: libc.lib, libcd.lib, msvcrt.lib msvcrtd.lib (I can't remember the 5th library).

could you post some code possibly?

http://www.darkgdk.us/ <- You can now submit pages, upload images, yet were lacking content. We need your help!
kklouzal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 05:07 Edited at: 28th Mar 2010 05:10
Yes I have configured the application settings properly, it appears to happen when I try to use std::string, I know <string> is included in MikeNet.h so I haven't included it myself. I am declaring using namespace std; i've tried to switch many things around with no success.

EDIT: just tried removing 'using namespace std;' and adding std:: before the things that needed it but the error is still there.

Add me to your MSN!
Cuddle Bunniezzz 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 07:36
It could be how your #including your includes.

Try declaring stuff like this:

Tell me if you can compile these two programs.

server.cpp

client.cpp

http://www.darkgdk.us/ <- You can now submit pages, upload images, yet were lacking content. We need your help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 03:32:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 03:32:46