Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Collision doesn't work while moving and rotating!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi... I am a new user!

I am starting using dark physics with darkbasic pro, but I am having some problems! In fact when a ball is rolling over a rigid body (because of the gravity) and I make this last object rotate, it seems that the collision crashes, and the ball falls down ignoring the collision!! Why? It always happens when a rolling ball is on a rotating object. Could you help me?

P.S sorry for my bad English
Sepnon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2010 19:49 Edited at: 15th Apr 2010 19:50
To move or rotate dynamic rigid bodies u need to use the physx commands, not dbpro ones

actually i prefer using phy add rigid body force

and remember, you cannot move static rigid bodies. To make a 'movable' static rb, make a dynamic and set it to kinematic. You can use it for moving platforms, for example
hackrash
Years of Service
User Offline
oh... thank u.. I made it as a rigid body, but now I have set it to kinematic and dynamic.. and it works perfectly!! Thank you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:51:42
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:51:42