Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Team Request fpsc x9

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2010 04:39
Hello
I am looking to put together a little indie team to work on a multiplayer fps. I have made a single map, multiplayer game by the name of Elite Assault, and would like to greatly expand on this concept. You can see my posting here.http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=167020&b=25
It contains screen shots and a download link. I also have a website for the game that you will also find there.

I also have maps,characters,weapons, ect... in the works, and hope to continuesly add to the game media.

While not a master at any specific area of game design, I am proficient at several aspects, and have integrated custom weapons, characters, and other entities into the game.

With the new fpsc migration coming up soon, I am hoping to get a head start, and be ready to take advantage of the new multiplayer features.

I am looking for teamates who have something to contribute, and that have a passion for multiplayer creation. Whatever your skill is, as long as its contributing to the game, your talents would be welcome.

Please contact my email if you are interested, and we can discuss the concept in more detail, and you can decide if this is for you. Also if you just have questions, feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Wizardious
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2010 05:08
I can give this a shot... I would be glad to help! I can only model though...

But I could try scripting? need to brush up on that.

- Gorlock
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2010 05:13
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Your signature has been [mod edited] :-p

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:25:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:25:49