Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] Highscore

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2010 20:26 Edited at: 7th May 2010 11:04
There is not much results that shows working highscore table, and definetly not in code snippets.I`m in sharing mood right now, and i have some problems with dbpro recently, eating my code, so it`s safer to post something valuable here instead loosing it.

This is my way to do it.There can be other ways involving less coding.And the code can be made pluginless.I`m just a bit lazzy now to rewrite it with pure dbpro commands.

Font plugin i use in this snippet:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92836&b=5
This is the thread and the plugin is on "B" the first one.

The other plugin i used is famous Matrix1, if you do not have it, get it.Just search arround.

To display the table just hold left mouse button.

With space you refresh values in the table with random value and you can see the changes.

EDIT: The code need some polish work because new scores go to nearest position that match for them instead pushing down everything with one position.I`ll do it when there is some free time.But anyone willing to modify it and post it here is apprecieted.

EDIT2: I managed to deal with the sort problem, the code is complete and fully functional.It`s plug and play.Maybe need minor adjustments to fit your needs.Enjoy!And coment please!

Big thanks to IanM!Helpful as allways!

Cheers!

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I often edit my posts, that`s who i am

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:41:39
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:41:39