Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / [LOCKED] input from other devices

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i was wondering if there was a way to get input from other devices. for instance an Xbox 360 controller. i would like to make a program that would convert the buttons being pressed into other buttons such as keys. i want this to be able to be applied to any external anything. my idea is that if it detects some sort of input it will register and then ask what you want to "change" or macro it to. after i get the basics down i hope to make it where multiple buttons are able to be used on one. step one though is figuring out how to get and register the input... any ideas?

i do remember back in an old programing class when we were learning about ASCII we made a program that spit out the ASCII value when you hit a key.... perhaps this may work for the first step...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 03:10:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 03:10:25