Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Nvidia Driver problem! be aware.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 5th May 2010 07:46 Edited at: 5th May 2010 08:39
hello all ,
i have DarkGDK , Windows 7 64 bit, Nvidia G-Force 9600 GT 512 MB
i use DirectX SDK Februar 2010 with the use of a dummy directplay lib for getting DGDK to work (as directX no longer include DirectPlay you have to create a dummy lib for it).

i am doing some 2D drawings using dbLockPixel dbUnlockPixel
which actually does not do the entire oparation so good.

beside that , the warning on the subject is what this post is about:

while doing those 2D drawings the other day , microsoft update alert me about a new Driver for my Nvidia card, the version number is 197.45, so i have installed it restarted my pc opened VC++ 2008 express, ran the file , and bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the entire screen start flashing with white noise all around and until i restarted my pc again no matter if i went outside C++ and even closed it ,still alot of whitenoise all over the windows area the screen just looked like a bomb explode inside my desktop.

so just be aware its not a biggy as i thought earlier .

the FIX:
for those of you who have exprianced that , just go to Nvidia and Download the Same drivers from there which is again 197.45 which has some nice fixes for me its speed up my BattleField BC 2 just in a little bit

good day.
haliop.

edit: sorry for not putting a DGDK at the subject but i do not know if this consirn any other product coming from TGC which all are based on the same core (i guess..) so sorry for wrong subject name it wont happen again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:36:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:36:36