Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Volkovs Army Online

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey im working on a new game called Volkovs Army Online it will come out around 2011 or 2012 go to the website and check it out. BTW it says there might be co-op. but only if the migration brings that.(probobly not) anyways i will have some screen shot of the game so far later on the site
http://volkovsarmy.webs.com/
there you go!
go to the fourms read the blog and do other stuff!

WOW i need a better signeture!!
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, there is no media, and you have to have atleast a screenshot to keep this thread up.

a great idea READ THIS
Years of Service
User Offline
how do i take a screenshot? i keep forgeting

Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2010 03:33
To take a screenshot, press the "PrtScn" (Print Screen) key on your keyboard when your game is up, and then open up microsoft paint. Then, press Ctrl-V to paste the picture in and then press "File->Save As..." to save it as a ".jpg" file. Make sure the ".jpg" is lowercase and not uppercase, as uppercase ".jpg" causes problems on this forum.
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
It`s hard to believe you are making a game but did not know how to make screenshot...

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I often edit my posts, that`s who i am
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2010 15:30
"@a great idea READ THIS"... is it just me or does this have the salty taste of spam?

You need to post a screenshot. If you can't post a screenshot how did you manage to set up a website?

I might very well be a cynical but nobody knows the smell of fish better than an old coot.

Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2010 19:40
So once again......you are saying that you made a game, and you dont know how to take a screen shot? oh sweet, it's pretty obvious that you made it, i knew that tgc products simplifies game creation method(s), but THAT IS INSANE.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2010 21:01
I bet he is using FPSC, and in FPSC there is a specific key for sampling screenshots. F12 is the one you are looking for , I guess.

a great idea READ THIS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2010 01:20 Edited at: 11th May 2010 01:22
here is the screen shot sheesh!
and i got grounded for like a week or somthing so it took me some time
this is only like the map i havnt even added detail or anyting
*edit*
if all you guys are going to do is tell me how bad it is or its not going to be good then go someware else becouse im not going to read stupid comments! couse thats all i ever really get

Attachments

Login to view attachments
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2010 10:28
Quote: "if all you guys are going to do is tell me how bad it is or its not going to be good then go someware else becouse im not going to read stupid comments! couse thats all i ever really get"

First of all we get a lot of posts on these forums from people trying to bump links to their web sites and to be honest "a great idea READ THIS" does sound like the start of a spam e-mail...

Second it might be worth reading this as it explains when you should and shouldn't post a WIP (OK I put quite a few WIP's up on these boards but I get some pretty good projects started that way when people give feedback on progress):
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=37738&b=8

Third, this is an FPSC game and should be posted on the FPSC WIP board here:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_read&i=25

Nobody here will say anything bad about your project if you post it in the right place when it is ready...

Quote: "...thats all i ever really get"

Not surprising really.

That beside the map looks interesting, lots of places for bad guys to jump out at you and a well thought out layout from what I can see. I would suggest that you change some floor/wall segments to add some variety and maybe add some upper/lower levels too (and then post it on the correct forum).

Good luck and don't be too put off by peoples comments (including mine) as we are all inspired by everyone's ideas including yours I'm sure!

Peace

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2010 11:25
a great idea READ THIS

The comment above this one is probably the nicest you're going to get, so if there are comments below this one, I wouldn't read them, just take the advice above...!

I want robotic legs.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2010 13:19
That sux.

Sorry, I just thought that that would fit under the post above

I looked at your screenshot, and it's a nice start. I recommend you take the advice from baxslash, and I wish you good luck on this

TheComet

a great idea READ THIS
Years of Service
User Offline
thnx an i messed up on my name i didnt relize i was putting my name and i thought it was like a title or somthing. woops

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:47:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:47:06