Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / X Viewer - Alpha 1.5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2010 08:33 Edited at: 9th May 2010 08:36

Hello everybody, my name is Sph!nx and I'm part of a small independent development team, called DevEd. Some might know SMD, or 'SMD_3D Interactive', another member of DevEd.

Some time ago I've released an alpha version, internally in our team, of a content viewer, called 'X Viewer'. It is a content viewer that is being developed specially for our team and our game engine, that is currently in development, but I thought I'd share this here as well. I'm quite proud of it, considering it is my very first application written with Dark Basic Pro.

It is a 'content viewer' that you can use to load and view .x and .dbo mesh files. For a full explanation on how to use it, I recommend the accompanied documentation.

Here is the download

Download: X Viewer - Alpha 1.5

I'm currently working this again, got a lot more features planned for it and I would like to hear your opinions about it! I would very much like to know if there would be need for a more public release of the next version!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Sph!nx
Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2010 01:33
Euhm, might have posted this in the wrong place. Sorry. Could a moderator please move this thread to 'Work in Progress'?

Thanks!

Regards,
Sph!nx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:29:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:29:35