Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / db pro image debug .dll

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2010 21:53
i\\\'ve been having trouble with \\\"dbproimagedebug.dll\\\". whenever i compile a certian application in dark basic pro, it works fine on my computer, but when i try it on a different computer(without db pro), i get the error message \\\"Failed to load (3:dbproimagedebug.dll).

I found the dll file in: c:/program files x86/the game creators/dark basic professional/compiler/plugins. based on reading stuff online, it sounds like a problem with the compiler. i also heard about an application that repairs your db pro installation, would that help?

if you know what to do, or at least know about the installation repair application, please reply. if you need more info, please reply also.

*´¨;
¸.•´¸.•*´¨; ¸.•*¨;
(¸.•´ (¸.Eviljackson1
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 00:55
My first guess would be that you haven't got the correct version of DirectX installed on the other computer.

Download and run the Microsoft DirectX Web Installer, and see if that fixes the problem.

Talo12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2012 03:52
@IanM I tried that and it didn't work for me, is there anything else you could suggest?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 16:13:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 16:13:31