Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] Tennis Scoreboard Simmulation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2010 18:22
Hey,

If don't know anything about tennis you will hate this snippet, and I hope it's okay to post something here that is over 200 lines too!

Anyway, I'm all hyped about the French Open and Wimbledon tennis tourneys. I made this program to simulation a match between 2 randomly picked tennis players. (Like Roger Federer and Andy Murray) Don't get to excited. All it shows is just the score as if you were watching the scoreboard of a real match with no TV.

I think it follows pretty much all the rules of tennis scoring. Except there is no tiebreakers. But the players still have to win each set by 2 games.

I've speed the game speed up a little so it doesn't take hours to finish one match. You can slow it down or speed it up by changing the "speed" variable on line 6 if you want.

P.S.
Go Roger Federer in the French! (Good luck to Andy Murray who probably most coders here like because he's British)

Have a nice day, God Bless You!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 09:06:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 09:06:53