Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPS X10 - Creators Store download problems -

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I\'m, have a problem with entities I\'ve downloaded from the store. They download fine and show up in my library under purchase items (refer to screen shots). All appears well, however when I attempt to put one in the level it shows up as a white sphere and upon further inspection in the properties it is missing everything.

In addition they don\'t appear in the default download folder \"C:\\Program Files(x86)\\The Game Creators\\ FPS Creator X10\" As suggested by the store browser. There is nothing there related to the purchase. Can\'t find the downloads anywhare! Anyone know what is happening here?

Big Daddy

Attachments

Login to view attachments
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 31st May 2010 18:29 Edited at: 31st May 2010 18:30
Make sure that you have the download settings set up the following way.

With all boxes checked and the the download location C:\users\UserName\documents\FPSC X10 Files\

Attachments

SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2010 20:31
@budokaiman,

I don't have a 'Download Settings' button, even when I've signed in, and I have the recent update :S.

-SSG

--=. ,=--
"Death is a surprise party. Unless, of course...you're already dead on the inside." - John Kramer, SAW III
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2010 20:47
Neither do I

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
Rads, revived for the X10 Revival on May 29th, 2010
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2010 21:14
I have the layout which is attached. Not sure why we don't have the setiings....

-SSG

--=. ,=--
"Death is a surprise party. Unless, of course...you're already dead on the inside." - John Kramer, SAW III

Attachments

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 1st Jun 2010 00:31
Well, I don't think that I have ever actually updated my TGC Store, so that could be the problem.

Rizac
Years of Service
User Offline
I have the latest version and no opportunity that I can find to alter the destination folder. This should be simple to do on the download with a drop down menu. Game Creators should fix this. I bought models that I can't use and stops the process. Anyone else with this issue?

When I first installed the latest update last week - in two years(?) after a new intall with updates, I then installed the store downloaded the freebees to test it out and the freebees suffer the same fate. It looks good and fine till you try to use one?

Thinking about it last night - decided to post the properties snipet. Otherwise not sure?? see attached and yesterdays post?

Big Daddy

Attachments

Rizac
Years of Service
User Offline
Don't have the button and signed in. See attached.

Big Daddy

Attachments

Rizac
Years of Service
User Offline
Did the following.

The button doesn't show up when you access the store through the editor. You must access the store outside the editor and the button shows up. Change your path.

I then downloaded the items again and I could find them, next copied them to the folder with my model packs and the entities show up as expected.

Big Daddy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 18:10:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 18:10:32