Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Neat app I made last night.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2010 23:44 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2010 00:15
Last night, while browsing some forums, I found a request for an app that pastes text into the clipboard at random. I threw it together for him, and thought I'd share it here.

It's based on the Jerk City script for World of Warcraft.

Edit: Forgot to remove the curses. Sorry.

Salvation and Sickness are in every heart. Death and Deliverance are in every hand.
-Orson Scott Card

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ShaunRW
DBPro Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2010 07:39
what would this be used for?

Oolite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2010 18:04
I can only assume its for trolling, selects random text so you can easily paste it into IRC or conversation boxes to piss people off.

Emphasoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2010 04:20
Sounds about right. I only did it for practice, but it seems like a troll app if I ever saw one.

Salvation and Sickness are in every heart. Death and Deliverance are in every hand.
-Orson Scott Card
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2010 16:09
You should rename this "SPAM MAKER!" in CAPS and make all the words in CAPS and then tell every under twelve year old who has access to a computer how COOL it is to put random stupid words into a perfectly happy chat room until everyone leaves except them until they get kicked out by the chat room moderators and then go and watch some spongebob or something...

Seriously why would anyone want this?
[/rant]

Zeus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2010 17:48
Quote: "You should rename this "SPAM MAKER!" in CAPS and make all the words in CAPS and then tell every under twelve year old who has access to a computer how COOL it is to put random stupid words into a perfectly happy chat room until everyone leaves except them until they get kicked out by the chat room moderators and then go and watch some spongebob or something...

Seriously why would anyone want this?
[/rant]"

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

YOU JUST GOT FLAMED!

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2010 20:15
So it just writes random words to the clipboard? Why not try to improve it - see if you can make it form coherent insults or something.

Also,

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2010 10:56
You are right of course, there is nothing wrong with the code I'm sure and perhaps it could be adapted to find a cure for cancer or something. It is only about 8 lines long though so maybe there would still be a little work to do to get to that point...

I'm sorry for the flame and just got up on the wrong side of bed I guess!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:39:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:39:39