Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / Beginner question of PB / GDK / DBPRO

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2010 11:52 Edited at: 26th Jun 2010 16:29
hi all
do i understand it right that i can use my dbpro and (all of) my plugins with PUREBASIC when i buy puregdk?

how can i use the dbpro commands in PB IDE?

does puregdk work with the latest version of PB 4.51?
I tried to install a demo. but the demo needs version 4.3 of PB.

Does all of my plugins work within PB/PBGDK
i hava dark ai,physic, lights, shader, net, styx and some more

can you please help me..
AndyUK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2010 20:53
Mistrel is working on a total rewrite that will enable puregdk to work with the latest version of purebasic. it will also allow easier updates in future. All the plugins should work with some tweaking and yes, you can use all the commands plus more in purebasic.
GMS0012
Years of Service
User Offline
ok
can I NOW use the puregdk with the latest version.
i just ask if I can install the PureGKD with the version 4.5 or do I get a error message that I need version 4.3.
i can not use the trial with 4.5. do i have the same problem with the full version of the PureGDK?
slyvnr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2010 18:41
Yes.

At this time PureGDK only works through PureBasic V 4.31

Youc an get the Purebasic 4.31 in the Purebasic Download Archives.

I am actually running V4.2, V4.31 with PureGDk and V 4.40 for different projects/reasons.

I have used PureGDk in several projects and it works very well. Is very easy to integrate the Darkbasic commands and Plugins (have only used the shader plugin at this point).

You can easily run multiple copies of different versions of PureBasic. Just put them in their own folders and it works fine.

Slyvnr

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:08:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:08:43