Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] Neverdying Army (demo)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 16:21 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 17:31
Neverdying Army

Developer: MetalDevil123

Storyline/Description:
Some Neo Nazis have taken over some old WWII bunkers.We know, they are trying to rebuild The Third Reich, and trying to accomplish what was left undone by Hitler; Neverdying Army. Using Hitlers devices they found from the bunkers, and made them new with todays top science, it is very possible for them to accomplish this. You are one of the elite forces, the best out there with your team. You have been sent to destroy the place. But on your way there your helicopter crahes, seperating you from your team. You have now the shortest access to the bunkers, where your team will meet you later on. (I know the story isn't at it best form, but I will try to make it better in time).

Screenshots:

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?amtza5tmnzk

Contact Info:

Give me feedback, I hope you like it! This is going to be a full size game with about 9 chapters (I will use Multi-Game) and this is the first one. I will propably add a 3rd level to this chapter too. Hope I got everything right!

EDIT* Just to tell that there is few bugs... other one is a HUGE one!
1. You sometimes get hurt in the first level for no reason, this didn't happen to me much, but... still.
2. In the second level (you are not going to believe this) I forgot add the Win Zone, so after you have killed everyone and went everywhere possible, you can freely roam around the place.

And I know the game can be hard on someone of you, maby someone will even find it punishing, but it was kinda ment to be. And I know it's a tad hard, but... I liked it and hope you do too.

EDIT! READ IF YOU HAPPEN TO EVER SEE THIS THREAD!
So, now that v1.17 beta is out, I will be totally remaking this game, as I now don't need to sacrifice so much on design anymore. The story will be from another person's point of view, but maby I will make a prequel to it someday.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 16:38
Downloading now

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 16:41
I only get a .exe wich isnt working

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 16:59
Hmmm.... let me see about that. Wait a second.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 17:05
Everything seems fine now that I tried it. What it actually is what's not working? I got to go to a LAN Party in an hour so try to respond ASAP.

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 17:15
dunno he gave an error, will retry later

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 17:18 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2010 12:33
Ok. If it doesen't work, then I will upload it again to another hosting site or someting. See you in about 2 days again!

EDIT* You got it working mgarand? Have anyone else tried and did it work? If so, then feedback would be appreciated.

Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 21st Jul 2010 02:56
Looks Fun I'm Downloading now

Matthew Torres

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:01:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:01:51