Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Lite Fx non compatible

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2010 22:39 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2010 22:44
Hey guys, I know this has been posted before time and time again. I have done many tests with Lite Fx, it just wont work. I have come to realise that maybe it's just because its a decal, and I have never played around with decals before. Perhaps if someone who knows how to work with decals, or anyone who has made a FPSC x10 fix to these could upload them, I need them for the project I am making.

I have uploaded a screen of the problem I am having, I can see the decals in game, however I cannot see them in the editor. Which makes it impossible for placement. If any one knows a remedy, that would be awesome, thanks.

**edit**

if you also see the blood decals on the left, those are in game, they dont show up as well. :/

Attachments

Login to view attachments
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2010 06:47 Edited at: 6th Jul 2010 06:56
Check to see if the marker models are in the entity bank folder for lyte fx,(entitybank\generic\Lightmarkers) if they are not you could create your own they are just an arrow shaped .x model, you could even copy over the x mesh from one of the existing decal markers that do work, check the fpe for the decal and see what its called, you can then either rename the model or the name referenced in the fpe.
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2010 17:00
Ah thanks rolfy, I will check that asap.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:29:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:29:19