Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Final Game FPS X10 Custom Settings Fail

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i Have built a full FPS X10 game.

All my custom posters have vanished from the final version! how do I stop this?

Also if you press "tab" key in test level you can edit light and settings. How can you retain these settings for the final game? They all reset apart from water level, and most of it isn't in the "global script" editor.

Also what happened to previewing menus and sky boxes and stuff before you build the game?

All that used to be in the build game executable window in FPS X9 so why did it get taken out?

So many questions, but can someone solve my problems?

Thankyou!

08freieslebenj
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 14th Jul 2010 01:54
You can just make a script to change the bloom and other ambient effects, and put it in a trigger zone at the start of the level.

Logo by The Next
Jem F
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know much about script editing, is there a demo script showing me ho it is done? Thanks

The Custom Posters still won't work. FPS Creator doesn't specify a path where they need to be

08freieslebenj
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2010 22:05
Quote: "Also what happened to previewing menus and sky boxes and stuff before you build the game?"

You can view all that ingame......

You can change the skybox in realtime in the game

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.
Jem F
Years of Service
User Offline
i know you can preview menu settings in-game, but you used to be able to before building it, which was much more useful, as some games take ages to build, and if the menu is wrong you have to do it all over again!

08freieslebenj

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:36:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:36:35