Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Juzi's New Music Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2010 17:14 Edited at: 14th Aug 2010 15:38
My old thread got automatically locked because it was pretty inactive, and for a reason, since I hadn't made any stuff for ages. But now I'm back!

I'm too lazy to write much new stuff so here's a copy paste from my old thread:

My history in music creation:

I started composing music somewhere in year 2002 with eJay (oh the memories). After eJay, I moved on to Skale Tracker which my friend introduced me to. I used the Skale Tracker several years experimenting with different styles of music, from techno to something less synthetic and learned to finally make decent music. After Skale Tracker, I moved on to Mad Tracker which introduced me to the great world of VST. I composed some music with Mad Tracker for around a year until my friend Noby told me about Renoise. So nowadays I use Renoise, which is the best music creation program I've ever used. With the great interface and functionality, I don't see any reason to change the software to something else.

My plan is to make a "virtual music album" to YouTube and mikseri.net (a Finnish music website) with around 10 songs. The genre is "SID-Rock". I don't know if it's a real genre, but I like to call it like that. It's basically rock, with chiptune instruments (you know, Nintendo stuff) where the singing melody is replaced with some chip sounds.

The project name of this album is "Irony of Life" and the name will most likely change. This is actually a two man project, where I compose the songs, and my good friend Noby masters and produces them.

The songs:

Connect My Thoughts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7niqqlRtaZk
High Above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69lKwms-l5U

With me disaster finds a playfield
Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2010 19:26
Anyone?

swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
interesting...
Oh, why is there a picture of a screw?

swis
Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2010 10:01 Edited at: 14th Aug 2010 15:37
Quote: "Oh, why is there a picture of a screw?"

Haha . It's a some kind of metaphorical image to which indicates that "Please, connect my thoughts, I have a couple of screws loose and some have even dropped"

What do you think about the song itself?

EDIT: Okay! I remastered High Above!

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2010 09:40
these are great I like them.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2010 09:49
Thank you! . I think I'll remaster "High Above" one more time.. The dynamics of the drums are horrible and I messed with the automation so the bass disappears mid-way of the song :S

Deflate the mystery of living in the most heartless fashion I could ever imagine. No pretense of decor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:15:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:15:02