Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Necrotech Warfare

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Spectre Software is looking for the finest beta testers out there to provide quality feedback on a game that is under development.

The game is called Necrotech Warfare and is a turn based, squad level strategy game played exclusively through the eyes of the soldiers. It puts you into the role of each of your soldiers - you see exactly what they can see - for a unique tactical game play experience.

Set in the future, a city has been overun by a plague that transforms ordinary people into cannibalistic horrors. You are the head of 'The Project', a special organisation set up to combat the growing menace. You must command military special forces teams against the horrors that are infesting the city and devouring the civilians. Ultimately, you must strike at the source of the terror and destroy it, before it is too late...

Link - http://www.spectre-software.com/db/link.asp?url=warfareFrame.asp

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2003 18:52
for a db game that looks bufftor to the max, id test it for y abut not anytime before this weekend :? soz

FieldDoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2003 15:30
Count me in....i'd like to help if I can

kingius
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok cool!

You can download the current test version by going to this link http://www.spectre-software.com/db/link.asp?url=warfareFrame.asp and then the "beta test" screen.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:54:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:54:52