Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / dynamic object and camera questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2010 02:55
1: How do i make it so your player can look around using the mouse?

2: I use dynamic objects for my player instead of player controller so how would I make it so you can add a force where to player is looking? so he moves where hes looking (BUT STAYS ON THE GROUND)

3. How would I go about jumping using a dynamic object? Like if I just do "phy add rigid body force 1,0,5,0,2" then I can hold it and keep going up even if I put "phy add rigid body force 1,0,-5,0,2 in the middle of the loop.

I want coke, not Pepsi!
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2010 00:32
bump

I want coke, not Pepsi!
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2010 17:20
CocaCola you may find that you will have to work somethings out your self, as there only handful of us on here that can say how it might be done, and if we've not tried what you might be trying to do then there may be no help.

best way to work things out, is take a physix demo thats close to what you want something to do and then change the code until it does what you want.(with a copy of the code or you'll re loading them.)

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:57:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:57:41