Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Did I mention that I have my DBP ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2002 18:11
Well.. it arrived at work today.. scanning some new commands, "auto collision detection" caught my eye and the FPS demo tutorial (using .bsp collision, shooting, enemies etc.) is sooo simple. Very cool indeeeeeedy.. the proof is in the pudding! Its actually OUT! Its HERE! Woohoooo! Long winter nights with no sleep are on their way
dannywartnaby
Years of Service
User Offline
Lampton, have you had chance to see it up and running yet?. Very impressive stuff indeed, extremly fast, very powerful, you can bring on long winter nights with no sleep for all I care, for I am ready .

www.dannywartnaby.co.uk
Lampton Worm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2002 18:50
Yo! Well.. I dashed home at lunch to install it, and quickly read some of the tutorials/commands and to play with the Editor. Unfortunatly for me DBP is at war with my 266 + Voodoo2, understandably! Anyway. Fingers crossed I'm making the leap into this century with a spanking new PC this weekend, so.. new PC, new DB, new GAME! Believe it when you see it dude, Lampton moving off his ancient PC.. hee hee Such is the power of Pro.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 19:16:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 19:16:44