Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / [LOCKED] Computer Game Contract

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2010 16:13
I am going to need some assistance with the computer game that I have design and I am offering a lucrative contract who will assist me in this business venture which is very professionally done. The e-mail address is THAGOLDMIND@gmail.com which I had to use A (THA)in my gmail account.
My forum name is THEGOLDMIND with the E so you wont get the two mixed up. This is a globe design and I am only developing half of the computer game which involves cars so this is very user friendly when it comes to the design. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours
THEGOLDMIND

The GOLDMIND
Dia
Years of Service
User Offline
wow

just... wow

This is not the Sig you are looking for....
Sinani201
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2010 19:26
Quote: "wow

just... wow"

+1

Look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now BACK TO MINE.
BN2 Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2010 22:55 Edited at: 7th Sep 2010 22:57
This doesn't have to do with a large inheritance from the Bank of Nigreia (misspelled on purpose) regarding the sum of 1 million US dollars does it? Cause if it does, I already sent you people my bank account number!

Anyway, because I am such a nice guy, I have a few corrections here:

Quote: "I am going to need some assistance with the computer game that I have design and I am offering a lucrative contract who will assist me in this business venture which is very professionally done"

First off: run on sentence. Should read:
I am going to need some assistance with a computer game that I have designed. I am offering a lucrative contract to whoever helps me in this business venture. This will be in a professional setting which is why I am posting my ad in a forum instead of contacting known developers. The professional setting also explains the lack of use of the English language. If you don't speak fluently, its probably not best to advertise in English, lest someone get the wrong idea. (Went kinda overboard there but you get the idea)

Secondly:
Gmail? You are a professional game developer and you use gmail? with a name that does NOT reflect your company AT ALL? Furthermore you use a typo in your name (I don't care where you come from THA is not a word). Professional? You sure? Your forum name is NOT TheGoldMind, its JLCIII. So at least that clears up the confusion with the THE vs THA thing.

Sincerely Yours,
BN2Productions

PS: Everytime you spam a forum, a kitten dies, and I hate people who hate kittens.

Great Quote:
"Time...LINE??? Time isn't made out of lines...it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" -Caboose
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2010 08:40 Edited at: 8th Sep 2010 08:58
NOOOOOOOO MY KITTEN DIED! He was so soft... and cute... and cute...

EDIT : Here is a copy of his "contract" :
Quote: "---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 24, 2010 11:43 AM
Subject: Computer game contract
To: THAGOLDMIND@gmail.com

Business Contract

The following contract states that the person who will helping out James Crawley III will receive 10% of the computer game (per design) which will have 100 different designs and we will develop only half of the globe design (the outside) which will consist of the first 15 designs only. The people who will help with the development will receive 1000% of computer game for doing the first 15 designs which will be in 2D and modified once the first one is developed.
The other 85 designs in 3D will be developed by ONLINEGAMEBUILDERS.com which I have signed a contract with and will be paid for by James Crawley III only. the game developers will receive 15% of the advertising revenue on and off the Internet and the mobile phones. The other half of the globe design will consist of the same contract above. The inside of the globe design will consist of 15 designs only and the developers who developed the outside of the computer game will receive 5% of the computer game per design and advertisement revenue no matter what.
The developers who want to help develop the first one only which will be in 3D will receive 20% of the computer game on and off the Internet per design, and 20% of advertising revenue. The outside of the globe design (the computer game) can generate $30 million based on 1% of players playing this computer game worldwide (the business plan can be e-mailed to you upon request). This is a simple designed computer game which is user friendly and developers can view the design when we sign a confidential contract.

Animation Contract

As a added bonus to the developers helping out with the contract above you will receive 5% of the animation, comic books, toys, apparel, DVD, advertisement revenue on and off the Internet, box office revenues, and all merchandise per item. I have 35 different characters on 4 different storyboards so this is very dynamic and very lucrative on a world wide bases.
A lot of these characters have been in development for over 20 years so this is very rich in content, storyline and very well thought out. The characters will be introduced on the Internet and will have their own animation channel. I look forward to getting started with this after the computer game is done and the animation and comic books won't take long.

This computer game is what I have DEDICATED my life to and by me being a (newbie) to DarkBasics I have worked very hard and read the book (game developers for beginners) at least 12 times and searched all over the Internet to make sure everything is perfect under dire circumstances. I look forward to hearing from your response so we can make history together.

Sincerely Yours

James Crawley III
THEGOLDMIND"

What the hell do you mean with "receive 10% of the computer game (per design) which will have 100 different designs and we will develop only half of the globe design (the outside) which will consist of the first 15 designs only."?

Do you know what you are talking about?

Quote: "The people who will help with the development will receive 1000% of computer game for doing the first 15 designs which will be in 2D and modified once the first one is developed."

So... We get 10 copies of the game in the end? :-|

Your maths make no sense, your sentence structure makes no sense, your deals make no sense, your knowledge of game creation makes no sense... Actually, I think YOU don't make sense either...

YOU'RE JUST BEGGING TO FACE THE MOOSE!!

For those that don't know what that is, you poor doomed soul...

TheComet?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sinani201
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2010 10:09
He's not a spammer... just a troll. He hasn't asked for any personal info... yet.

Respond to his email and ask him for your first assignment. I want to be on the floor when I hear his response.

Look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now BACK TO MINE.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 11:32:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 11:32:27