Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / Operation Wolfsburg

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2010 20:15
Here my first WW2 shooter game "Operation Wolfsburg"

Story:
Egypt, 1939 – Fritz Braun, leader of an German Special research unit discovers on one of his excavations a mysterious material from which, according to tradition an incredible amount of energy can be extracted. Immediately, the mysterious material is transported to Germany, where he possibilities employment as military weapon is tested in secret underground experimental plants. Even though the research is kept strictly secrecy, the Americans learn of the German plans and send their best secret service agent Mike Baker to Germany with the order to obtain information, to capture the leader of the research Fritz Braun and to destroy the experimental plants. In the middle of the raging war, Mike Baker hat to search for hints for the secret location of the testing labs. Finally, he receives information which are leading him to a mysterious castle in south Germany: The Wolfsburg !
On his arrival, he has to notice that of the Germans have lost control of their excavations and are threatening lead to horrible disasters. Will Mike Baker succeed in destroying the underground experimental plants together with their terrible monstrous inventions?

Shots:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
warsow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2010 15:34
ah ! a new project ! i really like some screen ( the tunnel with trees on top) but try to put more light on this.

Your signature has been erased by a mod please reduce it to 600 x 120.
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 10th Sep 2010 15:55
Great game. This is commerical, am i right? The last screen looks a bit wierd. I have seen comments like "OMFG THIS GAME SUCKS OMFG ITS MADE WITH FPSC!!!! LOLNOOBZ", just ignore them. (I'm talking about youtube.) So...there's only one creating the game? Or more?

Nic

AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2010 16:05
Wow!! Just amazing!!

Abdul Ahad
Drapes#10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2010 22:48
Looks pretty sick, Is this in X10 or X9?

Does it sound like i'm ordering a pizza!!??
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2010 02:23
Looks good

I like your external buildings and skybox. Would have been cooler done from the other side playing as a German shooting Allies ^_^
Rather than just reuse return to castle wolfenstein storyline, maybe have a German agent stopping some power crazed Allies building a special weapon of mass destruction or something.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2010 07:42

Everything looks good, but in the above screenshot, where did you get that blood puff? It looks like Wolf's...

cptTomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2010 23:45 Edited at: 12th Sep 2010 12:14
You are creator and also publisher (HQ Simulation)
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2010 05:50
Very nice work on this, and an enjoyment to play. This game actually what got us into development of our WW2 games.

Thank you for the effort, and hope to see more.

- BlackFox

RPG Mod- Create a world full of adventure
FPSCGames
User Banned
Posted: 12th Sep 2010 08:04 Edited at: 12th Sep 2010 08:05
WOW

Amazing!!! Looks Great

HQ Simulation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2010 14:51
Thanks for your feedbacks.
Here a view comments:
- Operation Wolfsburg is a X9 game.
- I´m creator and my own publisher
- Yes, in the game is more lights

I´m looking for good guys for leveldesign, 3 modelling etc. for my next projects, interest?

Here, more shots:

cptTomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, good screenshots. Some of the outdoor levels screenshots weren't published so I thought it's next game
As I see on you site there are also othere non-FPSC games, can I publish game via you?
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2010 01:14
Quote: "You are creator and also publisher (HQ Simulation)"

Erm... no I'm not? It looks exactly like Wolf's bloodpuff:

And 'yours':

cptTomas
Years of Service
User Offline
it was meant to HQ Simulation

Currently working on FPSC Splatter Competition FPS Adventure project.
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2010 00:28
I'm sorry, you're not making any sense - if you speak a different language, please say so, and check out this link - Google Translate.

Bootlicker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2010 18:23
This should be in the W.I.P section?

tbh, we need one or two more mods.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2010 21:12
[OFF Topic]

Quote: "This should be in the W.I.P section?"

You might need to do some research next time. This game is a commercial release, has been for a while. Therefore, it's not a work in progress (WIP), but completed.

Quote: "tbh, we need one or two more mods."

No, that is not what we need.

[On Topic]

@ HQ Simulation, will you be making a sequel to this game at all? It would be great if you did.

- BlackFox

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
the game looks good but maybe a link to where you can get the game from would be a great help for some people instead of having to click the web link next to your profile.

Keep up the good work

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu fpsc packer its free.
HQ Simulation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2010 19:51
Hi guys,
sorry, I´m very busy at the moment.
I have not taken blood effect from Wolf.... or not that I would have known about it.
I am always interested in new games made with the FPS, or also made without it.
Yes, correct, we also have games in our portfolio which were not made with the FPS, but that is no problem.
I am also interested in games which are not yet finalised, and one could do a cooperation regarding sound, textures, menue graphics, viedeo, etc.
I think the FPS programm is stunning, but it starts getting to its limits, well, there are always mods, etc., but no-one is coming out with it or it is not so easy to get it running everywhere. I think it would be great if the guys from FPS would throw a really polished FPS version on the market, with lots of outstanding shaders, which would make the whole thing look much better I have tried to implement several shader, but without success. Just let me say, a wicked ocean wave shader
So, should you have anything for me, or in case of any questions, you can also contact me here: carsten.korte@hqsimulation.com
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2010 19:46
Is anyone reading my posts about the blood puff? It is Wolf's bloodpuff, I checked it out completely and it's the same.

And yes. It is going to be free
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2010 21:03
What happened to 2 screens ONLY in the first post?
Quote: "Is anyone reading my posts about the blood puff? It is Wolf's bloodpuff, I checked it out completely and it's the same."

Quote: "I have not taken blood effect from Wolf.... or not that I would have known about it."

Only question is, where did you get it then? If you didn't steal it, show it to PWP and prove him wrong. If you did... well, then you're basically screwed, but still, I wont say anything, I am not sure about the case.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2010 21:09
Quote: "I have not taken blood effect from Wolf.... or not that I would have known about it."

I didn't even see that without Metal Dev quoting it. It looks exactly like wolf's, I'm sorry. Also, what is "or not that I would have known about it." supposed to mean? You might have stolen it from one of Wolf's games, put it into your FPS Creator directory, and 'forgot' about it? I'm emailing Wolf to see if he can tell if it's his or clear this up at the very least.

Your game looks great, for a game that uses a lot of stock media and is commercial. But stealing isn't accepted at all.

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2010 21:29
I've received a reply from Wolf. I really apologise for the misunderstanding, the decal effect was made by Rolfy and distributed for free use. Wolf edited it here and there, I saw the differences between yours and his and mistakenly thought that you edited it to make it look like it was yours. I'm so sorry for my arrogance and for blaming you, and good luck with future sales with this game

-PwP-

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2010 21:57
Quote: "Metal Dev"

Who? Metal Developer? Metal Devon? Metal Devonian? Or did you mean Metal Dew? I don't get it... Metal Dev... Metal Dev... Metal- Oh! Now I got it, you ment me! Who would have quessed!

Quote: "I've received a reply from Wolf. I really apologise for the misunderstanding, the decal effect was made by Rolfy and distributed for free use"

Well, atleast something good came out from this misunderstanding. Now I know where the awesome blood decals come from :-P

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 00:01 Edited at: 19th Sep 2010 00:03
[OFF Topic]

It is so refreshing and nice to see such forum etiquette being displayed here. If I were the author of this thread and had been accused of something that was not true, I would have told you both to pound sand. All it takes is to email people instead of flooding their threads with false accusations to leave a distaste in their mouth.

No wonder some never post their work here (like us for example). Who wants to have the "gang" start jumping on them like a pack of starving dogs.

You know what they say about assumptions...

[ON Topic]

HQ Simulation, just wanted to say the game was very good. A few little glitches along the way, but overall I really enjoyed it. My wife and I have a WW2 series that is commercial as well. We realize that you have faced a bit of adversity along the way, but it is good to see you work through it and keep your focus.

Expect an email from us soon.

Regards..

- BlackFox

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 01:17
Quote: "[OFF Topic]"

I know, I know. I'm ashamed, really. Can we just drop it please? I was expecting to be shunned upon for the accusations I made, but really let's just let this thread continue. If necessary/desired, I'll e-mail a mod to flush out the posts I made.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 14:11
Still:
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 2 SCREENSHOTS IN THE FIRST POST!

And it really annoys to read long posts when you have 2screenshots next
to eachother, stretching the thread so much.

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2010 04:36
Quote: "
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 2 SCREENSHOTS IN THE FIRST POST!"

No, it's a minimum of 2 if I'm not mistaken

What if your toaster was possessed?
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2010 05:15
@le shorte, it's supposed to only be 2.

Redoing my entire website... again. EDIT: Finished it! Whew.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2010 06:05 Edited at: 7th Oct 2010 06:06
Quote: "
You MUST have at least 2 IN-GAME screenshots (.jpg only, scene renders and menus do not count...thumbnails are acceptable), we suggest that you make them your best. These screenshots MUST be in your first post (they must be visible without clicking on a link). Additional screens can be scene renders and/or menu shots. You may also post a link to additional images, in your first post."

Taken from the requirements KeithC specified (see http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143014&b=35).

HQ Simulation has posted at least two. I don't see where it specifies 2 only. Some people may not understand what is meant by "additional scene renders". However, it is probably better to contact the person that is responsible for Showcase and not debate in someone's thread.

- BlackFox

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2010 06:23
Uh....well; it appears that Bluefox has pointed out a flaw in my plan. For some reason I was sure that I had put "only 2 screenshots in the initial post". It appears I mistakenly put "at least 2 screenshots...". I have fixed the error in the Showcase requirements now.

Because it was an error on my end, and the author was technically following all the rules I set forth; I'll ask him to align his initial post to the requirement of ONLY 2 screenshots. But I'll allow him to do so at his leisure, since the error was mine. I apologize again for the confusion.

As to everyone else; please be respectful to the author and the work displayed here.

-Keith

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2010 12:02 Edited at: 9th Oct 2010 12:04
Well, I do like the work, it looks very nice, but I'm just saying that it's not fun to scroll the page sideways, becouse there is 2 (or more) screenshot next to eachother. But the screens look nice anyways.

Miran
User Banned
Posted: 20th Oct 2010 15:31
Please tell me where you found the map?!
Unreal1ty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2010 16:31
Looks quite good. Are you using any mod for this game? Because it looks a bit blurry.

[img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8986/aawwebbanner02460.jpg[img]
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2010 21:58
You need to work a bit on your lighting, but it looks good!

The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2011 23:42
good work! reminds me of the good old fashioned Medal of honor!

I'd have to say........ The Game Creators can make dreams come true.
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
the screenshots look great!!

[-img- ]-http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6489/sic1ne.jpg-[-\-img-].

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:11:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:11:21