Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Subject 43 Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 02:43 Edited at: 6th Oct 2010 02:27
Subject 43 Demo

This is the demo to the demo of Subject 43, created by Crying Shame Studios.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Storyline: The govenment has started a secret project to breed super soldiers in an attempt to win the Afganistan war. Only a month has passed since the start of the project and the government wishes to deem it a failure and have all evidence of it destroyed. A group of Special Forces has been sent in to delete all data regarding the project and eliminate all subjects. Subject 43, Terrance Gibson, suddenly comes back to reality in his room with no physical memory of where he is. At his foot is a fresh corpse.

Confused and afraid, 43 wanders the room looking for a way to escape. Suddenly, he hears a voice. The voice addresses itself as David and claims he wants to keep 43 alive.

Brief Summary of the Developer: Hey guys, my name is Joe. This is the first game I've made using FPS Creator [X9]. I got the program about a year ago and this is what I've made using it. The game is finished, but before I post it I want to see what everyone thinks about the demo so I can finish the game and post it soon. Please, feel free to write a review below on what you think about it, and what needs to be fixed. Thanks for the comments and support!

Contact the developer- cup.of.joe95@gmail.com

Also, please visit the website for the game here- http://www.subject43.webs.com/

Download- http://www.mediafire.com/?ueo4b8zwevop7io

-You ever wonder why we're here?
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 22:00 Edited at: 19th Sep 2010 22:04
I want to know what will be rotting my brain you know, so you should look up the rules from the stickies and change your post to suit them.

EDIT* Here:
Quote: "- The layout of your entry MUST be made in the following manner:

1.) Name of Game (in bold, underlined and centered); this can be substituted by a Title Graphic (the Game name must be in the graphic). The graphic should be reasonable in size.
2.) Developer name (a "company name" is acceptable)
3.) Storyline and/or description
4.) 2 Screenshots (in-game only; thumbnails are acceptable)
5.) Link to additional images (optional)
6.) Website and/or videos...must be click-able (optional)
7.) Download link...must be click-able
8.) Credits (optional)
9.) Contact info (optional)"

Now this was very nice of me, so you should REALLY put your post in the right format :-P

onlyamoose
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you sir, I really appreciate this. I will edit as you have instructed. Thanks again!!

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Did you know where to upload the picture?

Use the image shack and upload the picture.Once you finish upload,Copy the direct link of picture.Open your thread.Then search the Post Forum Message.Press image and it will be appear like this([img]null[/img])And paste it.So press Ok.Maybe it will help you

Hello
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2010 21:03
Quote: "Press image and it will be appear like this(null)And paste it.So press Ok.Maybe it will help you"

Just fixed that up a bit

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks metaldevil

Hello
onlyamoose
Years of Service
User Offline
Subject 43

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

This is the demo to Subject 43 created by Crying Shame Studios Game Department. Storyline: The govenment has started a secret project to breed super soldiers in an attempt to win the Afganistan war. Only a month has passed since the start of the project and the government wishes to deem it a failure and have all evidence of it destroyed. A group of Special Forces has been sent in to delete all data regarding the project and eliminate all subjects. Subject 43, Terrance Gibson, suddenly comes back to reality in his room with no physical memory of where he is. At his foot is a fresh corpse.

Confused and afraid, 43 wanders the room looking for a way to escape. Suddenly, he hears a voice. The voice addresses itself as David and claims he wants to keep 43 alive.

Play through 3 action-packed levels of the game!

For additional questions, please contact the developer. Email- cup.of.joe95@gmail.com
Link- http://www.mediafire.com/subject43demo#3,1

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 14:29 Edited at: 4th Oct 2010 14:30
OK.I think you need more design skill and lighting skill.Look at the first picture.Why dont you change light range to 100-200.If you change the light range,the game will be cool.If you want to improve your game,try download FPSC Update V1.17.It have a bloom effect

Hello
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 17:41
You really need to follow the rules for this board; as laid out here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143014&b=35

This all needs to be done in your first post.

-Keith

onlyamoose
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "try download FPSC Update V1.17.It have a bloom effect"

I try every update, but for some reason they always crash the program and it takes me forever to get it working with the original program. i understand where you are coming from, I want to make this game as best I can but these updates are killing the program.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2010 17:02
Again; please re-read the requirements. There are only two screenshots allowed in the first post. Here's a properly laid out initial post: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=176154&b=35

-Keith

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2010 19:48
...this looks interesting.

onlyamoose
Years of Service
User Offline
Reviews anyone?

Update 10/25/10:

Due to FPS Creator crashing on me (again), all my files for Subject 43 were deleted. Luckily I was able to restart everything and get the update 1.17 to work. Therefore I am restarting the project. Before I begin, I would like to see a review of the original demo and any positive advice anyone could possibly give me. Thanks in advance,

~Joe

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
More Lighting Effect Will Be Usefull In This Game.

Go to setup.ini

Find lightmappingquality=then change it to 50-100

Hello
SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
Plus, get Project Blue. It's not half bad. And it is WORTH the money. From the pictures, I give it a 4 in graphics (out of 10), but then again, 1.15< had horrid graphics anyway.

Why does life suck the life out of you?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 05:14:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 05:14:42